damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey every1 i just saw hussain in pkp
it was a 15 minz long interview
hussain is just too gud he has an amazing personality seriously i really think so
i dun remember the exact questions n his replies still i try to write a few...
wht kinda girl shud propose to him
he said she shud ave gud looks thats wht every1 wants but other than this she shud b able to tolorate me 😆 i can do that 😛 😳 hehe
than he was asked if he were to chose kumkum from the ladies in star pariwar who wud that lady b
he said it can be ne1..
then he was asked who he go out with from star pariwar he said it wud be baa haha a safe answer 😛 as he said
n he thanked sweta n rumanchak for inviting him to pkp as it was his first invitation to ne tv show eva haha awww he has been inviting ppl to KJSS n kis main kitna hai dum n kuch kar dikhana hai...
n he also said that he was forced to dance for the first time n look guys he dances as if hes been learning how to dance since he was a child
he also told than that once he n his frndz had done a ramp show in girls dressup 😆 i wonder how he must be looking like hehe n know the background song was 😆 😆

the interview was great i had lots of fun watching
if u ave missed it u can catch up on with it tomoro at 6:30pm india time so on sunday 6:30pm pkp is repeated

this time i had been waiting for pkp had a feeling sumthing special is gonna happen
n before it started i had been wondering that they have neva invited hussain to there pkp sets n they invited him this time

this is hussainz week i must say
tsunami show
kumkum ofcourse
kyunki
n pkp
waooo 😃

i wanted to share sumthing else aswell abhi abhi yaad tha but forgot m too excited 😃 neway i hope ul like it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara29 thumbnail

yup! that was a gr888888888888 interview,i really enjoyed.

hmmm i agree with u that he has an amazing personality.   ""she should be able to tolerate him"'  i can do that.me too damsel! hahaha 😆😉😉

2 other questions were very intersesting ,first 1 was about cooking ,as he said that he don't know how to cook ,he only knows eating,but recently he has started learning how to cook,mainly bcoz he wants to hav good impression on his wife!!also in case of emergency ,if his wife were not at home so that he could cook for himself & also for his children!! wow nice na! I think he is more or less like sumeet.& its natural ,u know after playing sumeet's role 4 such a long time,so kuch tu aser hoga sumeet ka HUSSAIN per---😉  😉

another intersting question was about his fav. dish ,as we hav read in every interview that he luv eating chicken,he also told that he eats onlychicken ,& vegetables -very few ,if he has given a choice then he would never eat vegetables!!! i think he doesn't like vegetables ,not at all!!!![well i hate chicken & luv to eat vegetales]😊 😉

IN short ,the interview was really amazing!

yup! i agree with u damsel that it HUSSAIN z week,so lets enjoy!!!!!!😃

zara29 thumbnail
 DID Hu mean when he said .......... (don't exactly remember wat he said) lekin he said something like"" kahani me kaafi ese mod aate hain jo aap ko pasand nahi hote,lekin  hum bhi insaan hain humse bhi galatiya hoti hai ,hume bhi thoda CHANCE diya kejeeye .lekin aap humey
pyar karna nahi chodiye
""{ yah bi koi kehne ki baat hai,ATLEAST I WONT STOP LUVING ❤️ HIM ,NEVER EVR}😊 😊but .......wht did it mean??......they r heading for 2nd shaadi 
kya? is tht the mod??  and is it y we shudn't stop loving
him .......😊 ,WELL I THINK SO THAT HE WAS REFERRING TO THE CURRENT SITUATIONS IN KK[I.E HIS 2ND MARRIAGE WITH THAT BAFFALO ABHA} ,😕

nooooo wat will happen now.....😕 ,per abb tu HUSSAIN nay bi keh diya k we should hav some patience regarding the ups & downs of the story,so we can't do arguments ,any more 😉 😉😊,so lets wait & watch wat happens next ,i hope evything will be f9 as APNA HUSSAIN HAIN NA!😊,he will never let anything to go wrong!!!

WAT DO U THINK!!!!😊

damsel111 thumbnail
😆 apna hussain hai na 😆
well i didnt go that deep into his interview was just lost in looking at him 😃 hehe neway

hey zara me too i also dun like chicken that much.. can live on vegetables 😊
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hey thanx so much 4 the info damsel n zara29...we don't get pardey ke peeche in the UK so thanx 4 filling us in!

😃

zara29 thumbnail

hi jem:  no problem dear!no formalities yaar    

in friendship* no sorry ,no thanx*😊😊😉ok!

damsel111 thumbnail
haha i agree with zara
vr all frndz so there need to b no formalities 😃
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

so sweet...ok no formalities!!!

😃

Nourah thumbnail
WHAT SUMIT MEAN ABOUT HIS MISTAKE DID HE SAYING ABOUT THE SERAIL OR ABOUT HIS LIFE
damsel111 thumbnail
hes talking abt the serial 😃