Discussion- Maachis (Halala)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged

This week's Maachis was a little weird one… Maybe it's just me but I have never heard this before…

There was this lady who came with her second husband… The wife's first husband was also on the show and the second husband's mom was there as well… The first husband said that he had given divorce to the lady in anger… He said it so casually that it took everyone by surprise… The host asked if it was such a casual thing to give divorce in anger… According to the first husband, it wasn't a big deal as it happened and every other person gets angry and does something like this… He said that she always used to keep asking for money from him and so he got angry… The lady said that who else would she go to for money…Anyways, the first husband said that he and the lady decided to get married again and in order to do that, they did halala (spelling?)… He got the lady married to this guy but now they are not ready to separate… The lady said that she was very happy with the second husband now… The first husband said that then why did she leave the two kids behind with him? His exact words were 'iss key do bachhe meray ghar phar parey hein'… The lady said that she is willing to take them with her as well…

Now the lady's story: The lady said that when she came back after the divorce, she didn't have the same place in society as before and she had to go through a lot and that is the reason she agreed to get back with her first husband… But when she married her second husband, she found that he was very nice and so she doesn't want to go back…

The first husband said that he paid for all the expenses for the wedding and paid the second husband's mother Rs 10,000 for the wedding… The second husband says that he paid all the expenses himself… The first husband says that he wants his money back if not wife…

The second husband's mother (I'm gonna call her mom) said that the first husband came to him and said that he had given divorce to his wife but now he wants to get back together with her and since she does ristee of people, he asked her to find someone who would help them… She said that she talked to her son who was not ready for the marriage at all but now she doesn't know what happened that he is not ready to leave her and is a 'joroo ka ghulam'… She said that she is sick and tired of all the fights that take place everyday since the first husband shows up at her door everyday and demands for the lady who is her bahu now… When asked why she made her son go through this marriage, she said that she was in need of money and so she had asked her son…

The second husband says that he wasn't told that the marriage was for halala… He said that his amma told him that there is this girl Jamila who recently got divorced and is going through a lot…  He thought about it and as a good deed proposed to get married to her… Once he got married, he found out that she was a very nice girl and he started loving her… Then one day the first husband showed up and asked him to give divorce to jamila so that he can marry her… This is when he found out about it but by that time he was in love with her and he didn't want to let her go and his wife didn't want to go either…

The first husband says that he is only happy kiyonki muft mein shaddi ho gayi…He paid for everything… The mom is asked if she took the money to which she says that she didn't take it, it was just that she participates in committees where everyone puts in money and she had asked this guy if he wants to participate too and so he did… The first guy denies … The second husband says that he is ready to pay all the money… The first husband says that take the kids too then, why did they leave the kids with him then… The second husband says that he will and then he shouldn't contact them… The mom says that there is no need to give him money since she didn't take any, it was only for the committee… Khair, a big big fight where everyone accuses the other…

When the first husband is asked if he wants money or his wife, he says that his wife because his kids need a mother… His behavior was so horrible as he kept yelling and shouting that I wonder how his wife used to stay with him… Then he said that if nothing he wants his money back…

In the end, the first husband got out of control and said that he will throw his 9 number ka joota (shoe) on the seoncd husband's face… Since the host had warned him earlier not to do any badtamizi, she got up this time and yelled at him to leave the show right then… She shouted at him and the guiy got up and left but not before calling the second husband 'mendack (frog) key moo (face) wala"…

*Phew*… So that was it… This was the most fighting I've seen on this show ever… So here are a few points to discuss:

1)      Is Jamila at fault? Should she have not come under society's influence and agreed to get back with her husband?

2)      Should she have told the second husband about why he married him? (BTW, the second husband said that it's ok that Jamila didn't tell him that she had first planned all this with her first husband)

3)      Can a mother just abandon her children like this? She said that she decided to sacrifice and get back with her first husband because of the society and also because of her children but then fell for her second husband… My point is didn't she even think about her kids when taking this decision… Is it ok to give priority to your life in front of your kid's life?

4)      The first husband kept saying that take the kids, bacchoon ko choor gayi? Although the second husband agreed to take the kids but it didn't seem too convincing either on Jamila's part or his part that they were very much interested in the kids… What is the future of these kids? They just kept saying 'tumhare bacche' never did any of them say 'humhare bacche' or 'mery bacche'…

5)      If you were to get to the root of this problem, who do you thing is to be blamed amongst the four who were there?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion- Maachis (Halala)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usmani_girlzz

Goldie

usmani_girlzz

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ya i have seen this episode and n my thinking the man have no right to take his divorsee again when she is happy with sum1 and he gives her happiness more then previous husband

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
whoaaaaah

yea i saw like 10 minz of this episode..it was crazy LOL

i think the 1st husband is at fault..wen he divorced her their relationship ended so he has no rights over her and he cant demand her 2 give up her husband to be with him...his "anger" made him loose the opportunity..2 bad for him

laney

IF-Dazzler

laney

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
LOL

DevilishSaira

IF-Dazzler

DevilishSaira

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i agree to.. i saw it for few months back.. in europe.. ex husnband has no right pn her when he threw her ut.. then why the hell does he want her back..

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I saw this episode too and it was crazy. Confused I think the first husband needs to back off and face reality. His ex-wife is now married and living a happy life...the end.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top