Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

read! read! Ronit in SBS--2 gud!!!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Hiya people…..

Managed to watch Saas Bahu aur Saazish today as I just knew that it would be all about kyunki…and it's recently achieved milestone….btw Amit Sarin (Sahil) was the host of the show along with Aatika Farooki..the usual week-end host.

In the first segment, they showed candid camera shots of all the lady actors of kyunki..and their scheduler and EP…and then when they were starting the next segment…Aatika asked Sahil about Tulsi and Mihir….he replied that there was some tension between the two because of the killing of Ansh. Aatika said that when she met them, the atmosphere was less of tension and more of "cheda-chedi"!!

And then sahil was shocked and said-"Kya!!! Yane hamare samne natak??"

And then they met Ronit and Smriti after pack-up for a nice interview…read on-

Aatika- Kyunki…has completed 1000 episodes…how are you feeling?

Ronit- (he thought for a while) I am simply speechless.

Smriti- Yes, of course, it's a great feeling and it's all because of the viewers' love and support. We started along with KBC and all of us were thinking-"Amitabh ji kio dekhne ke baad hume kaun dekhega?!". We assumed that people would not be interested and would just switch off their TV sets but they gave us a chance and liked us.

Aatika-Ronit, you used to watch HBO and Star movies but you never watched kyunki…

Smriti- (cuts in…) Very BAD! Very BAD!

Aatika-…(continues) you used to say-"jab mujhe mihir banayenge, tab dekhunga!"..come to think of it now, what'd you say?

Ronit- yeah I used to say that to my wife but I think you have asked the wrong question to the wrong person…you should have asked her!!(points to Smriti)

Smriti- What do you mean? What does he mean?? He's cribbing about me..NOOO!!

Ronit- Aap sab dekhiye….dekh lijiye aapki tulsi kaisi hain!!hehe!

Aatika- Smriti, Mihir ka kirdar 3 logon ne adaa kiya hain…to is Mihir ke saath aapki chemistry jami hain ki nahi?!

Smriti- (looks naughtily at Ronit) Who to first scene se hi jam gayi thi.Mujhe yaad hain ki jab hamara pehla scene tha to main soch rahi thi ki yeh film actor hain…inpe thoda sikka jamana padega…thoda daraake rakhna padega..par inhone bahut achchi se hamari sabki baate suni aur sabke saath bahut achchi tarah jam gaye. Hum sab set par inhe "dada" bulate hain. To pehle din se hi Ronitda ne bade bhai ki jagah bana li thi. Inki aur meri bahut jamti hain. Jab bhi kisi actor ki shikayat karni ho ya kisi se mukkebaazi karni ho main zor se chillati hoon-"DADAAA" aur yeh daude-daude chale aate hain. Isiliye chemistry toh pehle din se hi thi…

Ronit- dekhiye ek failed film actor ke liye inte fantastic ensemble mein aa paana hi apne aap mein bahut badi baat hain.yeh baat to aap meri wife se bhi clarify kar sakte hain….meri kyunki ke first shoot ke pehle main itna nervous tha ki poori raat so nahi paaya!

Aatika- To Ronit, aapki (mihir) ki image galati-karne wali hain aur tulsi ki sahanshil…iske bare mein kya kehna hain?

Ronit- Onscreen to theek hain par agar aap off-screen sets par dekhenge to aap ko pata chalega ki sahanshil main hoon!!

Smriti- What do you mean to say?? Main pareshaan karti hoon? Hey bhagwaan!

Ronit- Dekhiye dekhiye zara mujhe kya kya jhelna padta hain!

Aatika- achcha to aap yeh bhi bata dijiye ki Smriti off-screen aur Tulsi kaisi hain?

Ronit- Smriti Malhotra…Smriti Malhotra Irani…sorry…Smriti "Z" malhotra Irani ek bahut hi intelligent aurat hain aur wahi intelligence character me bhi jhalakti hain…

(smirking!)

Aatika- aap dono ki families nuclear hain aur phir yahan kyunki mein ek badiii si hain…kaisa lagta hain?

Ronit- Meri aur Smriti ki respective families abhi shuru hui hain…eventually who bhi aisi hi ho jayengi!!

The interview was really sweet and Ronit and Smriti seemed to be sharing a special bond off-screen. Ronit was wearing denims and a red and white traditionally designed full sleeved shirt. He was looking so hot and yet so ethnic and SO SO charming….WOOOW!

His answers were really witty and very much fun. He's cho-chweet.

H E              I S              D A              BOMB!!!

RONIT DADA KI JAI!!!

He was looking undeniably sexy when he put his hands into his pockets and talked….TOO GOOD!

And then showed clippings of the activity on the sets during the shooting of the 1-hr special episode and true to his comments about himself, he has caught getting flirting with Karishma Tanna (Indu---incidentally, she ADMIRES him!) and Kamalika Guthakurta (gayatri). He kept giving those naughty smiles and GOSH!- how sexy he looked!!

In the episode, he's wearing a white shirt with a BLACK suit looking WOW!

So watch out for the BOMB-

Lov-

ronitfan

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged
OH my god!!!! i mssed this too ill watch it 2moro
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i cant wait oh god its gonna be kool
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Wow thanks for the update ! I missed it...but I hope to catch the 1 hour special of kyunki..
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged

WHEN IT WILL BE REPEAT

livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Ronit- dekhiye ek failed film actor ke liye inte fantastic ensemble mein aa paana hi apne aap mein bahut badi baat hain.yeh baat to aap meri wife se bhi clarify kar sakte hain….meri kyunki ke first shoot ke pehle main itna nervous tha ki poori raat so nahi paaya!

livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 4:43am | IP Logged
How can we clarify frm his wife... he wasnt married that time.... he is shooting 4 Kyunli frm starting of 2003 and he got married on the 25th of december 2003
Ayush Groupbie
Ayush
Ayush

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged

no1fanofronit read the GR8 magazine n u'll find answers to all ur querries...

Ronitfan-----huh! Gr8 update...... i missed it.....but never mind ronitfan ka update hain na!! He-He thanks 4 d update buddy.

Go to top