Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

the most challenging lecture against anu (Page 2)

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
well said avonia Clap

kamlesh_2859 Senior Member
kamlesh_2859
kamlesh_2859

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
well said avonia Clap

kamlesh
shaheen4u Groupbie
shaheen4u
shaheen4u

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

ROCKING RONIT 13SmileSmile

TOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOODBig smileClapClap

KEEP ClapUP

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
avonia..u siply gr888888888..u too lizzyy...
indogirl Goldie
indogirl
indogirl

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

I think the person at fault in this drama is Prerna. Of course, Anu and Bajaj made their share of mistakes. But it is Prerna who really creates all the problems. She can't trust anyone else. She continuously blames others for her mistakes. So far she is blaming Anu because he was an easy scapegoat. Just watch her change her mind and blame Bajaj for everything once she finds out about his mistakes. I think both Anu and Bajaj deserve someone better than Prerna.

On a funny note, here is what i think Ekta should have showed after Anu's outburst in Thursday's episode:

Anu finally stops being a nice guy and tells Prerna that she should look at her own mistakes before blaming others. He tells her that he is tired of her blaming him and slapping him all the time. Then Prerna starts crying and says, "Anurag meri bhool ho gayi. Me samjhi tum mujse mera prem chhinana chahte ho. Tum mujhe gali do, mujhpe gussa karo, mujhe maro. But please forgive me". In answer, Anu slaps her on face. She is really surprised and shocked. Anu smiles at her and says, " ye lo prerna, tumne jo manga wo mene tumhe de diya. Ab tum ye nahi keh sakti ke Anurag me jo kaheti hoon wo kabhi nahi karta." Then, he walks away. Prerna is helpless and crying that Anu left. So now she remembers that she still have a husband she can boos around. So she turns toward Bajaj. She is crying very hard, her face is red where Anu slapped her. Bajaj looks at her and says, " nahi Prerna, mere paas mat ana. Ab tumhare pas Anu nahi raha to mujhe bhi tumhare sath nahi rehna. Mujhe tumhare chante nahi khane. Ab tak to me bach gaya tha kyunki tum apna shokh Anu ko mar ke pura kar leti thi. Ab jab Anu nahi he to mujhe tumhara victim nahi banana. Tum apne liye koi dusra pati dhoond lo. Me chala. Bye bye". As Bajaj is walking away from her, he starts flirting with some beautiful lady. Prerna is standing there watching and thinking "oh no, ab me kiski zindagi barbad karungi. Yeh khel to khatam ho gaya. naye khiladi dhoondne padenge"LOL

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
thanx indogirl for mentioning the truth..i agree that bajaj rocks..but i dont think i would call anu the bad guy..its that irritating prerna who is the cause of all problems..running into wrong ppl's arms all the time, slapping anyone and everyone as though its her birth right!!gosh i think she is the musibat ki jad and had i not sympathised with bajaj and anu's feelings for her i would have hoped they killed her in the serial..she deserves one slap from each person in kzk..she has ruined all lives in the serial, right from her own family to basus and to the bajajs-shes ruined them all..she gives bajaj pal bhar ki khushi and later bahut saara ghum..so guys i think we must not blame bajaj or anu but prerna-the true culprit!
JaNnAT Senior Member
JaNnAT
JaNnAT

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
FIRST OF ALL I AGREE WID U INDOGIRL,AND RONIT13 YEH AAP KI NAFRAT KEH RAHI HAI ANURAG K AGAINST!!!ISS MEIN KOI SHAK NAHI.....OR JO KUCH AAP NE LIKHA HAI WO ZYADA EMOTIONAL HO KAR LIKHA HAILOL!!!!! OR GHALAT LIKHA HAI...
JaNnAT Senior Member
JaNnAT
JaNnAT

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
BAJAJ KO EKTA NE NEGATIVE CHARACTER DYA HAI..... ISSI LIYE TO WOH...... PRENA K DIL MEIN ANU K LIYE NAFRAT PEDA KAR RAHA HAI...OR USS NE HI GHALAT REPORTS BANAYE THI TA K WOH ANU/PRENA K BEECH MEIN MISUNDERSTADING  CREAT KAREY...&STILL HE DOES......

Go to top