India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan's reactions seeing Jessica!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:55am | IP Logged

no guys! i am not writing any blf script this time as they have come a long way away from it! in fact i was thinking what should armaan's reactions be seeing jessica!

if armaan meets jessica in the fashion show or if he meets her anywhere else, this is sure that he will feel something special unlike others!  he will surely think that why he this girl is reminding him his jassi! but i think this is also sure that he will never imagine that this girl may be jassi! rather he will be annoyed with himself that he is reminding jassi seeing another girl.he will again be very much emtional ! there will be an emotional turmoil within his mind once again and he will once again fight with his conscience who will ask him why he is getting attracted to another girl etc. etc. and the result will be that once again we will watch some drinking scenes !!!! he may also misbehave with jessica and express his thinking in front of her that although she reminds him his beloved but she is nowhere near jassi!Angryas a result jessica will actually be happy realising how deeply he loves her!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i don't know what you people think about this armu& jessica meet! but i am thinking in this way! god knows how they will handle this!Confused

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

no guys! i am not writing any blf script this time as they have come a long way away from it! in fact i was thinking what should armaan's reactions be seeing jessica!

if armaan meets jessica in the fashion show or if he meets her anywhere else, this is sure that he will feel something special unlike others! he will surely think that why he this girl is reminding him his jassi! but i think this is also sure that he will never imagine that this girl may be jassi! rather he will be annoyed with himself that he is reminding jassi seeing another girl.he will again be very much emtional ! there will be an emotional turmoil within his mind once again and he will once again fight with his conscience who will ask him why he is getting attracted to another girl etc. etc. and the result will be that once again we will watch some drinking scenes !!!! he may also misbehave with jessica and express his thinking in front of her that although she reminds him his beloved but she is nowhere near jassi!Angryas a result jessica will actually be happy realising how deeply he loves her!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i don't know what you people think about this armu& jessica meet! but i am thinking in this way! god knows how they will handle this!Confused

Rumi, i agree with you. Jasmeet Walia's identity will not be revealed right away.. Yeah. after seeing Jessica his first reaction will be Jassi but then he will realize 'Yeh Jassi Nahin Ho Sakti'
Yup and this will make Jessica realize how Armaan loves Jassi.
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I think he will not be even looking at her or any other girl for that matter coz he will be thinking about his jassi!Embarrassed
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

I think he will not be even looking at her or any other girl for that matter coz he will be thinking about his jassi!Embarrassed

That will be so cute. I want to see 'tadap' in jassi's eyes..
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishakha

Originally posted by Rumi

if armaan meets jessica in the fashion show or if he meets her anywhere else, this is sure that he will feel something special unlike others! he will surely think that why he this girl is reminding him his jassi! but i think this is also sure that he will never imagine that this girl may be jassi! rather he will be annoyed with himself that he is reminding jassi seeing another girl.he will again be very much emtional ! there will be an emotional turmoil within his mind once again and he will once again fight with his conscience who will ask him why he is getting attracted to another girl etc. etc. and the result will be that once again we will watch some drinking scenes !!!! he may also misbehave with jessica and express his thinking in front of her that although she reminds him his beloved but she is nowhere near jassi!Angryas a result jessica will actually be happy realising how deeply he loves her!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rumi, i agree with you. Jasmeet Walia's identity will not be revealed right away.. Yeah. after seeing Jessica his first reaction will be Jassi but then he will realize 'Yeh Jassi Nahin Ho Sakti'
Yup and this will make Jessica realize how Armaan loves Jassi.

Yeah, I agree.. I think Jassi will find out through Jessica how much Armaan loves her!

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
rumi that was so exciting..
but the truth is..hum lakh koshish karle...ye T&D kuch na kuch ulta hi karenge...

i dont know how it will be..but i think armaan will know jessica is his jessi....but he wont tell neone....jaan ke anjaan rahega..MAYBE...
or maybe..
he wont know that his jessi..and be friends with her..and share his lost love emotional talk with jessica..and jessica will learn to know the true feelings of armaan..lekin this point..seems to easy ...
maybe...
he will know thats jessi..and wont like the fact ke woh sab mai shamil ho gai hai..she will become armaan anr armaan is allready becoming jessi...he will hate the fact jessica is jessi..
maybe..
yaar ye maybe pe hi meri life khatam hone wali hai...
T&D tum apna kaam karo..mai ja rahi huin soneeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
yes rumi i certainly agree arman will be alittle drawn 2 jessica especially he migh catch her voice which is jassi's only and arman without meeting jessica is already feeling jassi's presence,but of course he will never fall in luv with jessica,he shld not,that wld be so stupid,lets hope t and d  portay the arman -jessica meet sensibly and beautifully
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
im been wondering , nobody recoznige her by her voice u know.???like bebe in hospital...aarman should have doubt that she is jassi, because jassi has changed not her voice...right?Cry

Go to top