Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

BAJAJ FAN!!!

And so are Manasi_16,Ronit,ronitpf,pmahesh....took the liberty of mentionin these names coz some have gone outta towna nd others havent been around much!

ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was anurags fan at the begining n ever since bajaj has made  his entry i have switched sides
Emaa thumbnail
I am an Anurag fan...and will allways sdremain anurag fan nomatter what...Edited by Emaa - 19 years ago
kamlesh_2859 thumbnail

Anurag fan-although lot of injustice is done to his character for sake of TRP ratings and at the cost of moral and ehical values-still he is the best-Prerna is confused character of KZK and bajaj knows that even after his win-he is loser-even he admits-he could never have prerna in true sense-in prerna's heart Anurag is always there.

and after all story is about kausties of zindaga key- so anurag and prerna will have to face this situaation as long as serial lasts-as prerna said in KSKS-ultimately they i.e.anurah & prerna succeds in all kasuties in end-so all is well when end is well-In the end,there will be victory of true love.

kamlesh

shaheen4u thumbnail
BAJAJ FAN HERE👍🏼 
aashi thumbnail

A~N~U~R~A~G

ooh he's d best!

Ronit thumbnail
A RONITIAN HERE i am a true Ronit fan thanks galatic for mentioning my name i will alwaz stay a true ronit fan
JaNnAT thumbnail
I AM CRAZIEST FAN OF ANURAG❤️
mariam 4 u thumbnail

hello,

i am the GREATEST AND CRAZIEST FAN OF ONE AND ONLY CEZANNE(I MEAN MY JAAN ANURAG)

mariam 4 u thumbnail

hello,

i am the GREATEST AND CRAZIEST FAN OF ONE AND ONLY CEZANNE(I MEAN MY JAAN ANURAG)