OKAY GUISE! - get in here!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
RIGHT-E-HO! so I was here before, but then I had to vanish because of my exams Ouch but I am back! and we really need to get this newsletter thing on the go! Has anyone already started it out? Confused I'm gonna try to find my old post with the details and stuff, but shall we get going? Need a MAJOR contribution from you guys tho'

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Danikab2011cutegirl94monika_2691shaffaHi_Friendsarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OKAY GUISE! - get in here!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
hey, welcome back , u tho just vanished , hope u did well in ur exams 

well here we had signed up for NL, just once we get columns this weekend need to publish that ... 

was looking for help, will be great if u can provide some help with linking up pages 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691Hi_Friendsarshi_karishcurledup

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
ARR god! I am so sorry :( but if there is anything I can contribute to let me know :D, I could still do a weekly thing since the newsletter is twice a month?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
u want to have NL for every week ? well first we will see response then we will decide, will that be ok with u , ? since guess ur aware of this forums halath LOL

btw just curious , wats ARR Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

u want to have NL for every week ? well first we will see response then we will decide, will that be ok with u , ? since guess ur aware of this forums halath LOL

btw just curious , wats ARR Ermm

YES it will keep it active LOL Big smile oh :(

LOOL! ARR means you know GRR like when your angry? not that im angry with you, im annoyed with myself

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Oh acha... chalo do u know how to link pages ???? i am badly looking for help in that area 

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
^^ link pages? I don't know what you are talking about

ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.