Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad inspired from Salman Khan? (Page 2)

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Chilli and Lata agree with you ladies, and yes I share the same feeling for Ash she may be the most gorgeous looking  lady in the world but has something so artifiical about her, she is fake ( and hey I am not jealous of her beauty), I prefer Sushmita any day , she is so down to earth.

Sunjay Dutt though started as a spoilt brat , but over the years has matured and in real life father and son are real life hero's with there endless goodwill and social work.Salman after million controversy in his life seems to have calmed down, and yes can pull any role with ease.

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
ummm... he does kind of have what Salman has. SO, I agree with you there. I don't see any resemblence to Sanjay Dutt tho. He's so underground nowadays except in Shabd because he looked sophisticated there. Oh well~ anywho I love how Salman looks in Lucky - No Time for Love. He also looked good in Mujshe Shaadi Karoge too except he looked a little queer when he wears those tight little mini shorts and plays the guitar. Evil Smile No offence to any Salman Khan fans out there but I think he looks a little queer sometimes. I joked with my sister that the only reason Ash broke off with him was because he told her that he's actually gay and was using her to show to be that he was straight ... yea bad joke. Confused Its the shorts man ... its the shorts ... Ouch Now Govinda .. thats a different story ...  Ermm
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata

Smile eh wow so u watched Lucky last night ah gr8. Yup Salman's physique man very few men to beat that and yes he acts well too.

And yeah as for Vivek Dead a real show off , for that matter even i find Ash a fake and I guess its just a way of retaliating back to Sallu that she is so friendly with Vivek, else I cannot find any romance in them.Ouch

Anyways forget about them yup Iqbal Khan is surely someone like Salman, Sanju whom Ekta wants to project as.

Wish they show Angad next week atleast and not just guest appearances.

Cheers

Lata

agreee

Go to top