New Promo for next week?

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

Well our lovely people in india if you see the promo for next week please update so we can find out if disha stays or leave...need some relief..

Thanks in advance.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Waiting eagerly

samy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asian Princess thumbnail

Yehh can someone from india please update if there has been a new promo!!! Please we'd really really apperciate it!!!- i really want to know whats happens loll......๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani๐Ÿ˜‰

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes i saw the trailor..but somehow i missed the initial part of it...it showed that gargi n pori are talking loudly n disha hears n smiles as if to say that now they r finished... but i need to catch the entire trailor to give proper summarisation
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG, hearing this I have become all the more curious "ab kya hoga"!!!

But good news D is back in kanaka house,then only she can hear pori and Gargoil right.

I told u guys that the 2D's will fight like pigs but then kiss and make up.

Sahi Bolto!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Mink,who is eagerly waiting for the whole promo!!!!!

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

This is really good news man.....disha back i think DK must have either reassured Suhas or Disha decides to go back herself..Waiting to hear more..

samy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

keshp15 thumbnail

hey ronitpf

thanks for sharing what u know

will wait to get the whole promo

love KP

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

HEY GUYS I HAVE READ ABOUT THE ENTIRE PROMO AT THIS VERY FORUM AND WITH PERMISSION OF "JINGLE" HERE IT IS AGAIN

๐Ÿ˜Š[a welcome relief Disha is back in sehagal house๐Ÿ˜Š

disha clicks the photos of pori when she talking to a man(same man with whom gargi had seen for the first time receiving a gift)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pori receives the same photos with a letter "eyes are on you"(it has been sent by disha)๐Ÿ˜†

pori thinks that gargi is behind all these things,she goes and questions and fights with gargi๐Ÿ‘

disha who is looking at all these things is very happy๐Ÿ˜Š

background:attack on them by their own weapon๐Ÿ˜›]

THIS IS THANKS TO JINGLE AT THIS VERY FORUMS.

PriyaS thumbnail

Thanks guys for sharing the promo with us - I am so happy that Disha is back where she rightfully belongs!

Americazfinest thumbnail
oh ho gargiz in trouble.....finally!
Mamta_ thumbnail

Finally, i think its about time Gargi & Pari got a taste of their own medicine..............Dish will now beat them at their own game..........

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to the writers of TD.............

Mamta