WU:Dec27'11:Priya Scared, but Ram softens his tone - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
what a update. I thank god you started doing updates again.I LOVE YOU YAAR ðŸ˜‰.OOPS YOUR UPDATES.
Maria fab update...yes story wise its not moving tht much but superb performance makes a day...Ram shd have shouted than replying to her in tht way...Priya ws too good as usual...and most imp I loved to c the precap...Kishuji has made a great impact on Priya ..only she shd realise tht she has fallen in love...bt who wl make Ram understand this?
thanks for the update maria..
loved ur avi..
Thanks a ton Maria,,,

Wonderful Update..Episode was grt and a greater Precap..

Fab update...loved all your smileys !
Im liking this krishnaji's character a lot...if she is really her real MIL then she will the best MIL one can ever desire ! 😊
Originally posted by *Resham*

Maria fab update...yes story wise its not moving tht much but superb performance makes a day...Ram shd have shouted than replying to her in tht way...Priya ws too good as usual...and most imp I loved to c the precap...Kishuji has made a great impact on Priya ..only she shd realise tht she has fallen in love...bt who wl make Ram understand this?

Resham, Who else other than our shergill family 😉😆 I feel Vikram will make ram realize as usual 😃 i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the christmas party. hoping for something magical to happen 😳
thanks for the beautiful update maria