India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Tell me ITS NOT TRUE!

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Ok....Ekta said that in Kkusum, either Kshitij or Garv may DIE yes DIE and now I am also hearing that Ronit might DIE! He said the he wont DIE in PEACE till he finds out the real CULPRIT which is Ashmit.Will he kill Ronit?No I hope not....Trishul will kill either Kshitij or Garv so its possible Ashmit to kill R****** (NO ONE)

We all know by now Poornima will die soon!Clap But with Ronit dying,nothign will be left in the show to watch! Oh GOOD NEWS....Kkusum might go OFF AIR since the makers dont know what to do...YMLH might go OFFAIR as well..YUP u heard me right! Afterall...these 2 shows copy each other so there is a 50-50 chance.The reason Y YMLH and Kkusum had the same story becus SONY WAS TOO BUSY MAKINH JJKN A HIT and didnt focus on YMLH or Kkusum AT ALL!AngryAngry Thas is SOOOOOOO NOT FAIR!

So...the thing is Ronit dying is a BAD SIGN for the makers and the showitself..if they bring him back from the dead....THATS ANOTHER MISTAKE! Makers...take my advice.........DONT KILL HIM unless u want TRPs of 0.001 for the show!LOL Seriously killing Garv,Kshitij and Ronit are BAD CHOICRe for this channel!

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged

ok I don't understand how can u conclude from his words that he will not die peacfully until he has found the person behind all this mess, that he will die

He is just saying it, it happens in all the films. comon killing somone is not the solution, and where did u heard that Kshitij or garv are going to die in kusum.

and BTW, this is YMLH forum its better that we talk about that show,

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:21am | IP Logged
no ronit should not die.Cry
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged
then it will b da end of da showAngry
HamNasheen Groupbie
HamNasheen
HamNasheen

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tafarruz

Ok....Ekta said that in Kkusum, either Kshitij or Garv may DIE yes DIE and now I am also hearing that Ronit might DIE! He said the he wont DIE in PEACE till he finds out the real CULPRIT which is Ashmit.Will he kill Ronit?No I hope not....Trishul will kill either Kshitij or Garv so its possible Ashmit to kill R****** (NO ONE)

We all know by now Poornima will die soon!Clap But with Ronit dying,nothign will be left in the show to watch! Oh GOOD NEWS....Kkusum might go OFF AIR since the makers dont know what to do...YMLH might go OFFAIR as well..YUP u heard me right! Afterall...these 2 shows copy each other so there is a 50-50 chance.The reason Y YMLH and Kkusum had the same story becus SONY WAS TOO BUSY MAKINH JJKN A HIT and didnt focus on YMLH or Kkusum AT ALL!AngryAngry Thas is SOOOOOOO NOT FAIR!

So...the thing is Ronit dying is a BAD SIGN for the makers and the showitself..if they bring him back from the dead....THATS ANOTHER MISTAKE! Makers...take my advice.........DONT KILL HIM unless u want TRPs of 0.001 for the show!LOL Seriously killing Garv,Kshitij and Ronit are BAD CHOICRe for this channel!

I dont understand SONY makers AT ALL!!

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Nope, Ronit should not die. And i think maybe Ronit might kill Ashmit. You never know. Although Poornima is dieing soon. But if Garv or Kshitjz dies, then we all know that who Kumod will eventually belong to. But then either killing one, will lose it's population of TRPs. And Trishul should definately die. Although if you watch Jassi jaisi koi nahin, its quite interesting. And they said it was going to end in March, then they said its going to end in April, then they said its going to end in May due to Mona Singhs contract, and now they said they have extended her contract. I mean, the show is neverending. I guess its hard to know whom shes going with.
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree!
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Ronit shouldn't die but I think he will. Here is why:

The makers of this show have been really inspired by other serials and movies. Usually to add suspense or masala to a show or movie, the writers introduce some wacky twist- killing a main, popular character is something that will make the viewers go crazy. One example of this is Arjun's death in KDMH. Despite being neg, he was a popular and his death was a big deal in the show. Ronit is still the most popular character on the show. Lately, his role has decreased and maybe his upcoming death is the reason why.

Ronit will probably find out the truth about Ashmit and 'Pooja Enterprises' He will go to confront Ashmit but Ashmit and his sidekick pals will kill poor Ronit Cry On Nir's site, it was mentioned that Pooja would get framed for the murder. Since Ashmit's company is 'Pooja Enterprises', everyone will think Pooja and Ashmit planned the attack and murder together. Really sad. Poornima, being the Dead Dead Dead person she is, will blame Pooja. Poornima will probably say that Pooja killed Ronit since she couldn't get him. Ashmit may support Pooja, but he could pretend to support the Gujral family. Poor Pooja...Poor Ronit...

Ashmit is really negative. Sorry to break it to you. He probably send the pics to Jatin to stop Pooja's wedding. He also arrived late for the wedding and made everyone nervous. We are finally hearing his inner thoughts- destruction of the Gujrals is more important than anything, even Pooja. I don't think Ashmit loves anyone but himself, his mother and his goal. True, he wants revenge on the Gujrals, but when people want revenge they use whatever and whoever they can. Ashmit's a pretty smart guy, when he came to Mumbai, he probably knew what his targets were and who he could use in his plan ie. Pooja.

Ronit will defintely come back to show in some face or form. Maybe his duplicate will return or something to avenge Ronit's death. But Ronit will be back...

Edited by sonynyu - 09 April 2005 at 3:05pm

Go to top