Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Sweety g - Beauty of Mother

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
today's epi was so amazing and beautiful...well sorry  hamzanuha already had a thread for it but i wanted to express my views on it so opened itEmbarrassed

firstly coming to the episode stealer - sweety g.
as i said earlier too that a mother is a mother...and sweety g is a coconut...but today i will say sweety g is full of surprises...the lady is really hard to predict...firstly with the ginny case and now this...she shined like a diamond in today's epi...just from her entrance to the end she left so touching impression that to concentrate on any other thing became difficult...firstly i thought that she will be very angry on rocky and the same happened but a mother can't resist seeing her kid in pain...shweety g inner love breaks down...her care for her kid flourished out in form of tears...she took her kid to the room and sat behind him scolding him but at the same time pampering him...there is love in elders scold...we have heard it and sweety g proved it...rocky's pain was in sweety's eyes...and then the scene where sweety g shared her pain with her husband near rocky...it was so touching...her inner feelings came out...she herself believe rocky is good at all things but she never show it so that rocky keep on doing more to get more praised by his mother...its a kind of inspiration for him...and then her husband made her be stable...and then when her husband showed worry she very nicely encouraged him...she have faith in her kid...and then rocky's tears dropping from his eyes were enough...sweety g again got worried of her kid's studies but its a mother's nature ofcorse...
i can only say this after watching sweety g today:

Maa-Tujhe-SalamClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatihamzanuhaashajSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sweety g - Beauty of Mother" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justjayati

Goldie

justjayati

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I agree first when i saw er shouting at rocky, i was like "OK.. pehle bachche ko saans to lene do"

then after she showed her care...i was like Awww... she is so sweet!!! 

i was adoring the way she was saying.. "haaye! mera bachcha.. uska itna bhi khayaal nahin rakh paayi main..."Clap She is a real GEM in moms.so caring...[just like my mom and everyone's mom tooo...ri8??]

MAA...TUJHE SALAAM!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaSamraat_92Zari_KhanRoopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
ABSOLUTLY RIGHT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Very nice topic roopal..!!!Clap

U hav said it all so i dont need to say anthing..!!!LOL

Bt i Simply simply loved Sweety g in today's Epi..Tongue Jab unhoon nay kaha "Hayee mera bacha" to mujhe bilkull Prerna wali feeling ayi.Day Dreaming. Sweety G wer really damn good nd sweet today..!!!Thumbs Up

Nd aaj ki epi boht hi Sweet thi just like Sweety G..Day Dreaming

Just hope woh rocky ko teacher dilwaney k lye koi gadbad na krein..ShockedOuchLOL

Simply simply loved Sweety G faaily scenes today..!!!Tongue today epi made me cry..!!CryLOL
Really Damn good Epi nd really a damn good serial..!!!Thumbs Up

We all can relate to dis serial coz jab bachpan mei mai bimaar parta tha to meri Mom bhi mera isi tarha care karti thi..!!!Embarrassed Love u Mom..!!!Hug

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 27 December 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zari_Khan

justjayati

Goldie

justjayati

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
well i guess we all have a "sweety g" in our lives!! our beloved MOMs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz