•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
that smile😳! iqbal khan's grin is soooo very impish, mischievous don't u think? very knowing, very cool, but slightly lopsided. but that's what adds that oh so gorgeous and hunklike look to his face na?😳

Yeah, he has a devlish smile, an all-knowing types! He looks like a complete brat, a total flirt, but after reading his interview, he seems 2 b a sober kind of a person in real life!

Whatever the case, I cant think of any1 else who could fill Angads shoes the way Iqbal does.

I read somewhere that Ekta wanted to cast someother guy as Angad, the one who comes in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, his name is some Aamir Ali, I saw him in one episode, he looks like a school kid.....thanks god, that Iqbal got the role!

Chilly!

I agree. Iqbal's look is tailor-made for the role of Angad....miscievious, impish grin...knowing smile....exactly Chilly and Sugar.
ohhh..i love it when he smiles..espesially in the title song..oh what a babe!!
his smile has that playboy kind of attitude
He he, true Sarah.But then that's what he is playing...especially the grin on his face when he is holding that marker in the title song.
yeh i love that bit in the song where he is holdin da pen ..when he is just abt 2 mark the girlz..and the smile he give there is soooooo cool(well it is a kiddish smile..as if he is sayin "i'm gonna scribble on the walls now"..or somthing like that)!