Believable track and scenes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hola ppl

So sorry for vanishing , and i wont be seen much too Cry Sunday while working on a project for my newphew my harddisk crashed and now i am trying to use my old lappy till i get my new disk and get all s/.w for that , not able to handle this connection in old one ...

Never mind , 

Well , i loved yday episode , and like bharti said in her thread , i loved vikrams caring side for the first time , and loved the way he warned and said he wont hesitate to ditch his wife , thats something great 

Well ,so our baby has decided to be in line and get things done Thumbs Up as expected, and thank god , she proves over and over she has brain , loved how she called and done her side of pure enquiry before going to reg office 

over all good episode , nothing much happened but everything

I love cvs of this show , as they clearly are spending lots of time in thinking on how to build a track and how to carry out their scenes, which is nice 

Love

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011bani&jaimonika_2691hamzanuha...Binny...Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Believable track and scenes" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Agree J.  Sandhya's actions are logical and informative.  The pace of the show is fast.  Hope Bhabho believes Sandhya always.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bani&jaihamzanuhaHi_Friendsarshi_karish

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Yes, another nice episode.

Not much happened, but quite a lot happened as well. A paradox! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top