I just hope that with the restricted timelines (about 15-18 epis) the CV's are able to tie it all up nicely enough unlike other serials which ended abruptly with no reflection of the themes that were greatly emphasised in the beginning. I just hope for the following in the following weeks
1. the gay issue is presented in an acceptable manner with disussions bet. RD, Brahma,Dev and family so that it is credibly potrayed to the general public the emotional upheavals faced by firstly the couple, their parents and their siblings. t.It should be wrapped up such that he audience have a fair understanding of this sexuality too.
2. Adi to slowly comprehend his fathers behaviour without being told everything. He is in politics and not a total nitwit. RD should guess his feelings and make him realise to use his full utilities and comprehend why what is happening is happenning and why also what happenned , happened and to fill in the gaps. I hope the serial does not continue to show Adi suspicious of his mum as it will be time wasted but to show how a well brought up son who is in politics comes to understand his respectable mum who stays within her Maryadan no matter what. He should also (with Gauravs help) know his womanising and goose taking fathers many faces.
3. Priya deserves an apology from Brahma in front of Adi with truth coming up in whatever context the CV's think will bring it justice
4. Uttara needs to be told firstly by her daughter about her gullibility and her daring to take her sisters husband. Brahma needs to tell her that she was just being used by him as he has used so many others before her.
5. Vidya's future should be mapped out
I wish though that the culmination of this would be in such a way that the 4 women come together and understand the trials and tribulations that they had to endure because of one man and a woman who did not wish to step out of her maryada and false facade for society's sake.
It should wrap up how a family gathers itself when all truths are revealed and how they face up to each other and how they decide to learn from this and to move on to a better life after learning form these happenings in their lives.
Sorry for carrying on about this but this is the only show which has captured my interest out of all Hindi shows since it covers a universal issue and incidences that happen sometime or other in every family all over the world. Each one of us may sometime in our lives be faced by one of this prolems and if this one serial can potray a bit of the true reactions and solutions, then it will no doupt in some small way help the viewers. Who knows, other creatives may take this a step further in other serials to come.
A very merry belated christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to you all. I enjoyed being on this forum and everyones input this year. Thank you to the production/creative team and casts of the show, the moderators, updaters & development team and all members of the Maryada forums. God bless.
Edited by forestry - 27 December 2011 at 6:55pm