to everybody! pls read!

sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
dear chilly, nitica and everybody, but especially chilly,😊 i hope u all read this. i think you (chilly) are very good at writing up stuff and i think your doing a sincere committed job. many ppl have mentioned this and i second it. so here's a small suggestion... i wont mind if u dont take it up... but it wud be nice for our little forum to have a small 'official' episode guide of its own. what'd you say? make a sticky or something and keep posting each day's synopsis there. and if possible u cud reserve that post only for 1 person so there would be continuity in the guide. i have written up a few myself and maybe, each week, we cud get one person to do the job, what say?😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chillyflakes thumbnail

Aw, thnx sugarbun! I think its a g8 idea to have a seperate Official update thingy going!

v cud rite 2 1 of the global moderators 4 the same! Lets get the gud services of sonynyu, nitica, lata, lilly and ofcourse any1 else who cud volunteer 4 the updates....so that if one is not able to update, the other will in. What say guys?

Sonynyu & I have discussed to divide the udpates amongst us, she will be covering Monday & Tuesday, I will be doing Wed and Thursday!

Good thinking sugarbun!

Chilly!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
count me in..whenever there's a crisis.😊
sugar plum thumbnail
thx chilly, sony, nitica, everybody! i cudn't have hoped for a more enthusiastic response! hope this goes!😆