ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 THEY SHOW JASSI IN HER FAMOUS BLACK SAREE AND IN BACKGROUND THEY SAY ,

JASSI KO MILLE KAMYABI ,ARMAN KO THALASH HAI USKHA KOYA HUA PYAR(THEY SHOW THE SCENES FROM LAST EPISODE WHERE ARMAN IS SITTING IN HIS CABIN CLOSING HIS EYES)ARMAN SAYS "KAHA HO TUM JASSI" (THEY SHOW JASSI IN HER PINK SALWAR KAMIZ, LAST EPISODE)"JAB AMNE SAMNE HONGE DONO ,KYA ARMAN PEHECHAN PAYENGA USKE PYAR KO, JASSICA LAUNCH PARTY PE"

LAST LINE I DONT REMEMBER PROPERLY IN HINDI,BUT THE MEANING WAS  WHEN THEY COME FACE TO FACE WILL ARMAN RECOGNISE HIS LOVE.

BYE,
ANJANA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail
oh cool!! thanks for the info!!πŸ˜ƒ haven't seen it yet! (actually, i rarely ever get to see any promos-- just my bad luck i guess!😭)Edited by shiverz - 19 years ago
rose85 thumbnail
thnx a lot.. i hope he does...wow tht would be so sweet...😳
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh thanks for the promo Anjana..wow can't wait!! πŸ˜ƒ
Aabha thumbnail
I read earlier on in the forum that she's gonna walk the ramp, is this true?  Well, even if she does or doesn't, I hope that our Armu will feel her presence even if he's not able to recognize her.  *Sigh* He probably won't recogniize her because T/D have to stretch the soap somehow don't they.  I wish I could see the commercials on TV but I'm in college; no satellite channels there.  Thank God I get to come home on the weekends and our lovely updaters; I'd be miserable otherwise.  Thanks for making my college experience a little more enjoyable.
ms-tabu thumbnail

yeah the last line was ' ARMAN KO TALASH HAI APNE PYAR KI"kya woh jassi ko pehchaanpayega

and my dear they flashed another question during CID and during the morning programs today it said"WILL ARMAN BE ABLE 2 C JESSICA WALK THE RAMP"?WATCH JJKN ON 11 APRIL"

ab iska kya matlab hua? he will miss the launch show or what?πŸ˜•

Emaa thumbnail
guys i know it takes a while to do the daily update..and i totally understand and am with u..
but plz plz can someone just come and tell me right away if he recognize her or not..
i wanna know so badly..that i have butterflys in my tummy allready

hey tablet i was ganna bring that topic....i think he recognize her and dont accept her the way she has turn into jessica..i mean..will he accept the new jessi...he fell in love with old jessi..and this new jessi..looks like everyone else..and she acts like the rest of the world..but armaan loved his jessi...WILL HE ACCEPT NEW JESSI?

or i am just dreaming too much...maybe he does miss the show...
i am ganna leave before i kill myself..thinking about this..Edited by Emaa - 19 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
emma i dont think he will recognise her that's wot happened in BFL and even though arent following the track completly they will still keep the same.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx, havent seen that yet, looking forward to
KiRaN_K thumbnail

in just saw the promo...i bet raj will want armu to meet jessica but armu will be like no..and he will think of jassi..and blah blah..the episode will endπŸ˜•...armaan plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hurry up and get ur jassi!

hey i think malika will now that its jassi before armaan and she will try to mess things up for them...πŸ˜•