zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Mom from hell: Nitya takes evil turn
   By: Upala KBR
   April 8, 2005

Amrita Singh as Nitya
Viewers watching Kkavyanjali next week are in for a shock, as Nitya Nanda (Amrita Singh) finally reveals her true self, plotting and planning against Kkavya (Eijaz Khan) with Anjali (Natassha), Kkavya's beloved wife.

Says Kapoor, "On April 14 Nitya will be revealed as the evil, scheming mom who is actually the real force behind Anjali's actions.

There will be a confrontation between Anjali and Nitya with Nitya accusing her of ruining her son's life. Then Anjali does a volte face and tells her, 'I only did what you asked me to mama."

Why this sudden transformation? Replies Kapoor, "I had wanted to reveal Nitya's character in layers. Initially, I wanted to build her up as a good mother.

She was a completely one-dimensional character, the eternally loving, supportive and sacrificing mother.

The whole idea was not to show her for what she is in the first few episodes, but build her up as a believable mom. I wanted the character to grow and for people to love her. But now viewers will see how evil a mother can be."

Kapoor further reveals, "Nitya and Anjali are in this together, to drive Kkavya mad. It will be shown that Anjali wants to take revenge on him, as she believes he was responsible for her sister's death. But in the process of taking revenge, she starts falling in love with him.

It becomes a strange situation for Anjali, as she wants to go back — she doesn't want to harm Kkavya any more. But when she tells Nitya, she blackmails Anjali that she will tell Kkavya about her true character. Anjali is in a fix, she has to take revenge on the man she loves today…."

"Even Nitya's look will change," informs Kapoor. "When she is her true self, we will give her kohl eyes and scrunched hair."

The buzz is that Nitya's evil nature suffers when she discovers that Kkavya is actually not her real son.

Then who is? Only Nitya knows….

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

I still can't believe this that nitya is the real culprit .........omg now who will save our lovely kkavya from these 2 evil women!!!!!!

but one thing is good that anjali will fall in luv with kkavya later...well it is obvious that she has to fall in for kkavya.SmileSmile         but wat about his mom ,nitya she is so cruel..........if kkavya is not her real son so who is her real son??????????????

omg......  one more mystery.....well basically its a luv story but now it is becoming........a thriller.......wat do u think guys!!!LOLWink

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
SORRYYYY guys ,i didn't know that the same article is already posted by supergirl ,so sorry for repitition!!!!!!

Edited by zara29 - 08 April 2005 at 10:45pm
rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
i guess kavya will be the son of her husband's fst wife or something like tht.. same ekta style!!! i juss feel sorrrrry for kavya..but good thing is tht anjali will start to love him..Embarrassed
rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
btw i forgot to say..thnx for the article.. Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top