loletta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi im a silent reader and im head over heels in love with manveer..
can anyone plz tell me if manyata and uv r paired together..if not then i wont bother watching the show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey dear! Welcome to the forum! Well nothing is finalized as of yet BUT since ManVeer are getting a tremendous fan-following with girls falling here and there just at the sight of Udayveer, there is a very good chance ManVeer will be real in the show. Till then, enjoy the game ðŸ˜‰
loletta thumbnail
hello..i thought its been confirmed abt manveer becoz i can only see manveer and uv posts in this forum..it would be a prudent decision by the cvs to make manveer the lead or else 90% audience would stop watching this show including myself😭
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well we fans have already decided that we want ManVeer and nothing else. Nearly everyone is watching this show for ManVeer and Udayveer, without both of these factors the show doesn't have a very bright future. But the CVs are the most confused souls on earth! But one day they will give in to the demand...they have to! 
.UroojMs-PakOs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heey dear welcoome  too this forums i'm a manveer big fan too & hooopeuuu enjoy here😉
loletta thumbnail
thnku u made my day...

loletta thumbnail
@urooj   thnku im sure i'll enjoy here afterall this place is fraught of manveer fanatics like me
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear,
welcome to the forum! This question that you've asked has driven all of us crazy since we 1st saw ManVeer. BUT unfortunately, we don't know whats on the CV's minds. But if we don't get ManVeer, i am sure TRPs will drop by a lot, so ultimately we will & should get ManVeer :)
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey !
Welcome here ! 

everyone in this forum wants ManVeer . Hope the CVs understand that . the character of Akash is just too flawless and therefore less appealing . 
UdayVeer is more mysterious and the pairing of ManVeer has a spark , which if utilised, would benefit the show . 

loletta thumbnail
im glad that 99% of the audience feels this way..cvs have to listen to us sooner or later😊 Edited by loletta - 12 years ago