Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mahabhootni

Mahabhootni

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

LOLThe scene is set at the local chai wala

Abhimanyu takes Saanchi to the guy he thinks can help her out with her scholarship problem. He's tryin to convince Indu over here.  

Indu knows the girl he's about to meet is the W wali girl (the other friends identified her beforehand) even though abhimanyu insists she is his door ki behan. LOL 

First look. 

Indu tells his friends to make space for her. LOL

Instead of getting angry about her being the W girl he starts buttering her up. He tells her he knows she's very smart and she's very right. And then he starts going on about how women are like sisters, devis and mothers. 

He calls the Scholarship guy for her and pretends everything is fine even though the scholarship guy says no. Confused

After they exchange names Indu goes in for a handshake but Saanchi goes for a namaste, instead. 

After she leaves the friends were Shocked and Indu was...

Indu reveals to his friends that he's using Saanchi; when the college students esp girls hear that he helped her with a scholarship she really deserved he will have the votes in the college election so no, he didn't end on declarations of any kind of love. Saanchi also seemed unimpressed and uncomfortable. The friends were really funny in this scene. Best line was by the guy in the white shirt. 

And I don't think there's any doubt Indu's the lead. The first meeting would have be the leery/creepy sort and not the soft music kind if he was the villain.   

------------
all credit goes to the person who uploaded the video. 

Edited by Mahabhootni - 28 December 2011 at 5:38am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Wild_Pearlsubtlesapphiresweet7863mingaNimmi.-Swetha-pressuFaayeyRams3697survi035lizzie1765Mo710Namzzkasturika_kashuSuper Kool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Meeting Indu & Sanchi *screenshots/pictures*" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
 I think so too. The first meeting scene was filled with romantic type of music. If he was the villan, he would have given her a lusty look, but it wasn't the same. He had soft facial expressions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ppsdsweet7863survi035Faayeycanuck-umz

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
havr to watch the show ... was out of station... missed it.

but... the pics... look great...and now I am 110% sure.. Indu is the male lead..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayeycanuck-umz

PegZ

PegZ

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I was left a bit confused. It looked as though he totally fell for her and yet he claimed he was using her. His change was so sudden and dramatic, not sure what to make of him o_O

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayeycanuck-umz

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratishaa

I think so too. The first meeting scene was filled with romantic type of music. If he was the villan, he would have given her a lusty look, but it wasn't the same. He had soft facial expressions.

TOTALLY TOTALLY agreee! The expressions would have been different if he was a side actor or a villain. His looks were indeed more softer and dreamy...and he wasnt that overly desperate to touch her either.

Loved his part. I actually look forward to watching Indu more than any one else. Sanchi is a very cute female lead. I like the way she smiles and doesnt give anyone an overly weird/disgusted look. She tries to see the good in everyone, which is nice. 

And I also agree that Indu was alil confused. Because at one point he looked as if he totally fell for her and than the next minute he says that he is using her for his own good. But i think those reasons are mixed. Its a win-win situation..Indu gets the votes/ Sanchi gets the Scholarship. Indu is awesum :-) he was overly respectful "Sanchi-ji"

Edited by survi035 - 28 December 2011 at 5:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697lizzie1765canuck-umz

KaranWkiDewaani

Goldie

KaranWkiDewaani

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. After watching yesterdays episode I'm convinced that Indu Singh is the male lead. Because of how lost he got when he saw sanchi. And he forgot about his revenge. And I do agree if he was the villain then the soft music wouldn't have played in the BG. I'm totally loving this show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ppsdRams3697survi035canuck-umz

Mahabhootni

Mahabhootni

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Thanks, for the response. I'm only bumping the thread up because I've added more pics. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
the first meeting was very very realistic and apt.. this is what it shud be... and am happy that instead of showing indu going heads and heels in love over saanchi in the frst meeting itself he remained INDU SINGH... the way he used her... Smile this was very very realistic loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.