Members Lounge

Formula to Put Any Pic. in UR Signature

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pinder

Groupbie

pinder

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
1) Go to the website, where is the picture, which u want to put in ur signature.
NOTE: the picture, which is saved in ur computer and u want to put in ur signature that won't work bcz location of picture should be URL address, so the picture should be from a website.

2) when u open the picture from a website, which u want to put in signature then RIGHT click on the Picture then click on Properties.

3) when the Properties dialog box will open then COPY the Address (URL). COPY THE WHOLE URL ADDRESS.
it would look like this: http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood

4) then come to India-forums website. then Go to Setting, then Edit ur Profile. In the Signature box Type [ IMG ] then paste the whole URL Address & Type [/IMG]
it should be look like this:
[ IMG ]http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/img/25.gif[/IMG]

NOTE: u do NOT need space anywhere when u r typing. i put space between bracket ([) & IMG & bracket (]) bcz when i put everything together it show me the image, not the URL address, so to show u guys how to write the exact URL, i have to put space but u do NOT need space any where.
just write [ IMG ]URLaddress[/IMG]
{I put space before & after IMG here, bcz then it doesn't show the words, it show the image, but u do NOT need Space}

5)Then you can just click on signature preview & then u r ready to go.

Note: you have to put [ IMG ] {with NO space in bracket & IMG} before the URL address and [/IMG] after the URL address. IMG stand for image. i am Keep putting space in the [ {bracket} & IMG & ] {bracket} bcz then it try to make a image, not words.

I hope it will help u guys to put picture in signature.
just remember DO NOT put space AnyWhere when u r typing.
u can click on FORUM CODES near to Signature Box to see how u should write URL address to put a image. In Forum Codes, 2nd options is Images and Links, in those check the 1st link they wrote, thats how you should type the IMG bfe & after the URL.

Thanks

Edited by pinder - 08 April 2005 at 8:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Formula to Put Any Pic. in UR Signature" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nulz

nulz

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:39am | IP Logged
thank you for sharingSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top