Indira is or not intelligent?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Indira saw Rishi picture hanging on the wall she was going toward the picture but Rishi makes a vase fall and she returns back to collect the pieces then she take care of Rishi finger etc
But how could she forget about the picture completely?? so absurd all these.She was shown as a very intelligent ,sharp girl from the beginning.
She's not doubting Rishi at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasnim. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually now indira is going through lots of difficulty and stress. And may b for this reason this thing has slipped form her mind…

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree...i really thought she will ask him about that pic but cvs made her forget it totally as they don't want indira to be suspicious at this time πŸ˜†, maybe the "detective hitler" track will start after end of this mess of house sale ...

well she is definitely intelligent...it is just that she has her own problems in mind & i guess that cut on finger of rishi made her forget everything πŸ˜‰...
Onnie_Eusof thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Most likely she no forgot it just she miss Ishaan a lot and miss care for him, that y when Rishi got cut she bumbling...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasnim.

Actually now indira is going through lots of difficulty and stress. And may b for this reason this thing has slipped form her mind'

It may hurt many fans of her's but the truth is the truth .me don't think this sharp minded girl is suffering from any sort of amnesia as cv's shown her today.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
she has her own problems going on in her mind...so rishi's cut finger also made her forget about that picture...πŸ˜‰
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohh come guys...she just diverted n forget..whts the big deal in it...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

i agree...i really thought she will ask him about that pic but cvs made her forget it totally as they don't want indira to be suspicious at this time πŸ˜†, maybe the "detective hitler" track will start after end of this mess of house sale ...

well she is definitely intelligent...it is just that she has her own problems in mind & i guess that cut on finger of rishi made her forget everything πŸ˜‰...

When was Indira in love with him that when he got his finger cut she will forget completely about the picture.All cv's games.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warz-Barun-Rati

she has her own problems going on in her mind...so rishi's cut finger also made her forget about that picture...πŸ˜‰

understand rishi is able to fool her but his way of fooling will be given the name HELP.
gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

When was Indira in love with him that when he got his finger cut she will forget completely about the picture.All cv's games.

i agree she is not in love with rishi...she was missing ishaan & reacted like ishaan has got the cut...that's why she forgot everything...rishi also said that its his finger & not ishaan's...
as i said cv's r just giving little start of "detective hitler & unfolding of mistery of ricky" track &...i'm sure cv's will make her remember this incident while finding truth about rishi in futureπŸ˜‰...