Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Indira saw Rishi picture hanging on the wall she was going toward the picture but Rishi makes a vase fall and she returns back to collect the pieces then she take care of Rishi finger etc
But how could she forget about the picture completely?? so absurd all these.She was shown as a very intelligent ,sharp girl from the beginning.
She's not doubting Rishi at all.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ange-ratiayeshaakhtarsanyogitaprc..Cinderella...tasnim.Pratamesh-SweetGirl--Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indira is or not intelligent?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tasnim.

Goldie

tasnim.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Actually now indira is going through lots of difficulty and stress. And may b for this reason this thing has slipped form her mindů

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...kheya-mayurPratamesh-Rinky-

sanyogitaprc

sanyogitaprc

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i agree...i really thought she will ask him about that pic but cvs made her forget it totally as they don't want indira to be suspicious at this time LOL, maybe the "detective hitler" track will start after end of this mess of house sale ...

well she is definitely intelligent...it is just that she has her own problems in mind & i guess that cut on finger of rishi made her forget everything Wink...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...Pratamesh-Araina-

Onnie_Eusof

Groupbie

Onnie_Eusof

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Most likely she no forgot it just she miss Ishaan a lot and miss care for him, that y when Rishi got cut she bumbling...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnim.

Actually now indira is going through lots of difficulty and stress. And may b for this reason this thing has slipped form her mind'

It may hurt many fans of her's but the truth is the truth .me don't think this sharp minded girl is suffering from any sort of amnesia as cv's shown her today.

..Cinderella...

Coolbie

..Cinderella...

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
she has her own problems going on in her mind...so rishi's cut finger also made her forget about that picture...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprc

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ohh come guys...she just diverted n forget..whts the big deal in it...

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanyogitaprc

i agree...i really thought she will ask him about that pic but cvs made her forget it totally as they don't want indira to be suspicious at this time LOL, maybe the "detective hitler" track will start after end of this mess of house sale ...

well she is definitely intelligent...it is just that she has her own problems in mind & i guess that cut on finger of rishi made her forget everything Wink...
When was Indira in love with him that when he got his finger cut she will forget completely about the picture.All cv's games.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top