Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My reaction 1. Khushi thanks for telling me - Page 3

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-areeba_blossom

take a deep breath, relax ad calm down! 

Khushi just said that because she does not wanted to be treated like trash always! anyway, ASR have done worse to her before, if he starts showing care since last few weeks, it doesn't cover up for what he did before! 

I know ... its like "main karoon to sala character dheela hai"πŸ˜†

for all the times he has called her a non aukat lower class gold digger ...the very first dialogue was "tum jaison ka kya ...ek nahi to doosra mil jaayega" ...which is like calling a person a wh**e...for that ASR is loved ... i mean woh uska character hai, people shd know that... well if he can hit below the belt, he shd know how to take it when someone else hits below the belt...

and when people are hitting below the belt, there cant be any classification in whats "chalega" and whats "not chalega" ...its war...and everything is fair in war...love too πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-mysterygirl123

I know ... its like "main karoon to sala character dheela hai"πŸ˜†

for all the times he has called her a non aukat lower class gold digger ...the very first dialogue was "tum jaison ka kya ...ek nahi to doosra mil jaayega" ...which is like calling a person a wh**e...for that ASR is loved ... i mean woh uska character hai, people shd know that... well if he can hit below the belt, he shd know how to take it when someone else hits below the belt...

and when people are hitting below the belt, there cant be any classification in whats "chalega" and whats "not chalega" ...its war...and everything is fair in war...love too πŸ˜†

What love are you talkng about ?The love between NK and Khushi..?!
Ok he gave her aukat dialogues.So what ?? he has shown much more care for her .KKG was totally lame today..
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
luk shelll repent for wat she said pls bont bash tht character she just wanna make asr angry luk she iss sooo bubbly charcter hu dont even thnk bfor she say anythng so leave it yaar and as a new year gift vr gonna get a gift naa(rabba vee moments)
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't even call it as a remark out of bad sense of humour,,,,,it was plain insensitive n cheap...with both parents suffering from diabetes, and I m quite expecting it in another 10 to 15 years...dat remark was plain rude!  her "inhe meetha mana hai" on all other occasions was washed with this...
ASR had made a dig at her financial status whenever she irked him...not voluntarily, but she!
I don't mind being labeled as ASR drooler!
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I thought we love both characters. Making fun of diabetes is gross..but so many times ASR made fun of Khushi being poor and poor ppl. Let's not forget all the wrong things both the characters did. At some point Khushi will say sorry about it...you will see...how come there is an issue after every episode??

If WE KEEP ON SEPARATING THESE TWO LIKE THIS, HOW WILL THEY EVER COME TOGETHER...I MEAN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. KHUSHI SUPPORTERS AND ARNAV SUPPORTERS PLEASE THINK YOUR THOUGHTS THROUGH...IT'S GETTING TO A POINT WHERE IT IS HARD FOR PPL LIKE ME WHO LOVES BOTH OF THEM.

Please stop this taking sides with one of the leads...we are supposed to be with them and make them realize their love...

I think the CV's lost their ways after coming to this forum...
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Disgusting script writing today. Making fun of an illness is cheap and sick, period.
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-barunroxx7

What love are you talkng about ?The love between NK and Khushi..?!
Ok he gave her aukat dialogues.So what ?? he has shown much more care for her .KKG was totally lame today..

What to answer to an ASR drooler...the forum is full of them 😊 
For me, I am more of a "look at the big picture" type of person. I love the serial, and frankly I am loving the current track...its war , and I for one am enjoying both ends ... ASR and Khushi both...bring it on both of you, in whatever way you want ...I am going to get an adrenalin rush, because I already know that net net they will end up together, but till then I am going to love both characters irrespective of however they want to play the game

And now they have thrown NK in for good measure ...awesome mirchiπŸ˜†

Am sorry but I just cant act like a drooler , inspite of being female...I am just fond of the story, have been from day 1...i keep seeing so many bashing posts day in and day out in this forum...unfortunately I just cannot find any reason to bash either Arnav nor Khushi nor IPKKND...I just plain enjoy every thing, makes my morning really entertaining

that dialogue was totally uncalled for...diabetes is a major health problem nd so many patients suffer from this, that one dialogue surely has hurt many ppl...

But i must say, it wasnt khushi's fault, she just said her lines...it was the writer who screwed it up n the CVs are equally to b blamed...really bad job !!
sugar_babe thumbnail
Hey!!
I think it wasn't intended to be mean and hurtful. It was just friendly banter, because in her heart she knows that he knows how concerned she is about his diabetes, she's shown that concern multiple times, she was just teasing him.
Okay depending on a person's mood, it may not be taken as a joke per se, but it wasn't meant to do some serious damage either.
I'm diabetic and I've had similar "sugarfree" lines said sometimes to me by not just my friends but family too, its chill because I know how concerned they are otherwise about it regardless!
Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If anyone has seen the soft side of ASR other than Anjali, its khushi,then why she still keeps saying he is heartless and money minded ??😑 and please dont name innocence as the reason for making fun of his diabetes CVs😑 It was an awful epi 🀒