Balika Vadhu

Gauri should burn her degrees

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If Gauri really wants to make a protest against Bhairon, she should burn her degrees ...if not literally, she should just declare that she will quit her medical profession and would lead a life like a person who has got less education. 🥱

Otherwise, there is no point in fighting with Bhairon - she better accept his help without any quarrel. 😕

At the same time - tell Jagat to take a call whether he would like to be with her or not if she leads a life like a class eight pass woman. If Jagat can support her inspite of such a major decision, it's well and good. If J does not support her, which seems to be more likely in such a scenario, it's better to get rid of such a man. 😉

Edited by doyelpakhi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She will never do that, she only knows to accuse a person and create a loud fight. She is not even so dignified to burn her degree. I'm sure she is going to Jetsar to create another drama.😭
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

wen i saw the precap ystrday i thot that may b she"ll b going 2 ask sorry though not sure bcoz of knowing her nature but still i've sum hopes as i m an optimistic prsn but now after watching 2days epi i don't've any hopes from G. and if sumhow G cums  2 her senses i "ll think that she still has sum humanity atleast abt not biting her benefector is there!!but i don't think that it"ll happen & i m sure that shes going 2create a bigger drama there again accusing & blaming them & esply A!!🥱🥱

Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think there is goin to b a deal between bhairon n g.may b to return j to his family.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

wen i saw the precap ystrday i thot that may b she"ll b going 2 ask sorry though not sure bcoz of knowing her nature but still i've sum hopes as i m an optimistic prsn but now after watching 2days epi i don't've any hopes from G. an dif sumhow G cums  2 her senses i "ll think that she ahs still sum humanity atleast abt not biting her benefector is there!!but i don't think that it"ll happen & i m sure that shes going 2create a bigger drama their again accusing & blaming them & esply A!!🥱🥱

i thought it too that she will change..🤔 but after today's episode i think Gauri will never change..🤢

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😉or she could payback all the money bhairav invested in her education,monthly installments checks like she paid for shivani's car.😆...
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

wen i saw the precap ystrday i thot that may b she"ll b going 2 ask sorry though not sure bcoz of knowing her nature but still i've sum hopes as i m an optimistic prsn but now after watching 2days epi i don't've any hopes from G. an dif sumhow G cums  2 her senses i "ll think that she ahs still sum humanity atleast abt not biting her benefector is there!!but i don't think that it"ll happen & i m sure that shes going 2create a bigger drama their again accusing & blaming them & esply A!!🥱🥱

i too hope there is some goddess left in gauri,that speech in the end was all about krantikaari parivartan🤔...so who know ,someday she may genuinely regret her wrong decisions and try to change for better..
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

😉or she could payback all the money bhairav invested in her education,monthly installments checks like she paid for shivani's car.😆...

Yes that is one option 😛 I feel she might go for that option. 😉

But her identity - Dr. Gauri - has been made because Bhairon helped her at the right time. If she would not have got the the help at the right time, she would not have reached this stage.

So ideally, if she has to protest against bhairon, she has to reject the identity that his help has given her.

She can do anything else from scratch - can start a business - there are lots of schemes for people who are not educated enough.

So if she really wants to show that she can create an identity by herself, she has to leave her current profession.

Will she able to do that? I Don't think so.

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

i think there is goin to b a deal between bhairon n g.may b to return j to his family.

J kya koi toy hai that G can return it to Singh family?

Moreover, why would Singh family accept him back?

Do you really think tanvi, that G is responsible for J's distance with his family and she can solve the problem of J, A and Singh family?

I really don't know why is everyone saying -

G has snatched another woman's right; G is the reason for A's unhappiness; G has snatched J???

I mean - how can you "snatch" an adult person? People do say that relationship dies because of the third person, but the reality is that the third person comes because the relationship has started rotting!!!

Even if I accept this "snatching policy" for a second, then also you can "snatch" a person if he/she belongs to someone. When one does not belong to anyone, how can you "snatch" him or her?

Look at JA relationship - J was ashamed to reveal his marital status, his wife and even his family before his friends!

He did not belong to anyone - be it his wife or his family. He would not have been ashamed of them if he loved them.. I mean he could easily reveal that his family lives in a village and as far as A is concerned, he could have told them that he is engaged with Anandi even if he wanted to save himself from embarrassment for "balvivah".

So how can G can "snatch him and return" him back when he does not even belong to those people?

People like Kundatai who think women make men go astray, do not want to admit the fact that their husbands had stopped loving them - that's why they went to other women. It's difficult to admit it because when we love someone, we do not want to see the flaws in them. Also it becomes difficult to wait for that person or love that person if one admits that the relationship is dead.

Anandi would have led an unhappy married life even if G would not have married J - A  would have realized the failure of the relationship, the shallowness of their bond with time  -  J would have cared a damn for her...the only consolation she would have is that she can show off before the society that her husband is with her.

What is important - mental peace and happiness by leading life on one's own term or fake show of marital bliss before society?

Personally I think J took the right decision of leaving A when he knew that he could not keep her happy - only if he would have done it in an honest, dignified manner without blaming A's education or anything, it would have been much better.
Sashah_Suki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for me this girl is unpredictable😕so cant say anything b4 watching epi