NK FALLS 4 KHUSHI!!! :D...NANV :(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
luved NK in 2days epiii
nanv ws sooo jellus!!
serves him ryt!!
dis is the 1st tym v'r getting 2 c him jellus!! (thnx 2 NK)
yeh to sirf shuruwadh hai!!!!
way 2 go !!!
GUYS ATLEAST NW U HV 2 AGREE NK WILL FALL IN LUV WID KHUSHI!!!!!!
(non-believers-- saw d way he ws smiling at khushi wen she ws thanking her wishers!!!!!)

hit the lyk button if u agree wid me!!!!!!... !!! πŸ˜ƒ
if u dunt agree then COMMENT ON MA POST!!! πŸ˜›

non of u'all agree wid me !!!?????
then where r d comments???   😭

Edited by bunnybee - 12 years ago
Best thing is dat nk is not a villain...(negative character won't suit him, he's so cute)
He is actually, very supportive...just flattered by seeing 2day's episode...
I also want a frend like him who wud support in everything, weder it's right or wrong!!
Yes, he will fall 4 khushi oderwise y is he in d serial n dere's no point in nk n khushi's frendship if dere's no khidchi in between...n asr's jealously...d way he answered in d precap ws mindblowing...
But sum point...i think hw cud dis happen so quickly...i mean it's like rajdhani express...1 look mein frendship, 1 luk mein pyaar...wat??how??
sry 4 such a long reply..
Originally posted by luvipkknd

Best thing is dat nk is not a villain...(negative character won't suit him, he's so cute)
He is actually, very supportive...just flattered by seeing 2day's episode...
I also want a frend like him who wud support in everything, weder it's right or wrong!!
Yes, he will fall 4 khushi oderwise y is he in d serial n dere's no point in nk n khushi's frendship if dere's no khidchi in between...n asr's jealously...d way he answered in d precap ws mindblowing...
But sum point...i think hw cud dis happen so quickly...i mean it's like rajdhani express...1 look mein frendship, 1 luk mein pyaar...wat??how??
sry 4 such a long reply..

hahahaha lol!!!!πŸ˜†
ya rajdhani xpress ...sure he has 2 return 2 AUSTRALIA lyk that!!! :|

Originally posted by bunnybee

luved NK in 2days epiii
nanv ws sooo jellus!!
serves him ryt!!
dis is the 1st tym v'r getting 2 c him jellus!! (thnx 2 NK)
yeh to sirf shuruwadh hai!!!!
way 2 go !!!
GUYS ATLEAST NW U HV 2 AGREE NK WILL FALL IN LUV WID KHUSHI!!!!!!
(non-believers-- saw d way he ws smiling at khushi wen she ws thanking her wishers!!!!!)

hit the lyk button if u agree wid me!!!!!!... !!! πŸ˜ƒ
if u dunt agree then COMMENT ON MA POST!!! πŸ˜›

It was a treat to see the jealous ASR. But, don't want to see a love triangle and NK with a broken heart.
NK IS falling for Khushiji! He is cute as a button! Narnav will VERY soon notice that NK has started to like Khushi and he WONT like it at all!

As per the pre-cap he was mad as hell when Nk kept talking of his "Tareeq" and how he didnt want to be "disturbed" while talking to her etc!

SO... we can safely assume he has started to get a full on CRUSH!Narnav better put his "back into it" if he dosent want Khushi to move to Sydney with NK!

FINALLY after enduring MONTHS of the brainless LA track and the stupid PDA of LA-ASR we are getting something WORTH watching! NK is actually fun to watch unlike La, whom I really could NOT stand until probably the last few weeks of her stay! Maybe coz she used to be a TOTAL cow before she turned over a new leaf!

NK has the advantage of being A VERY positive charachter from get go! Finally ASR is getting what he deserves! After the way he acted after Diwali this was to be expected! Tit for Tat!

Arnie baby... What goes around... comes around!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

NK IS falling for Khushiji! He is cute as a button! Narnav will VERY soon notice that NK has started to like Khushi and he WONT like it at all!

As per the pre-cap he was mad as hell when Nk kept talking of his "Tareeq" and how he didnt want to be "disturbed" while talking to her etc!

SO... we can safely assume he has started to get a full on CRUSH!Narnav better put his "back into it" if he dosent want Khushi to move to Sydney with NK!

FINALLY after enduring MONTHS of the brainless la track and the stupid PDA of La-ASR we are getting something WORTH watching! NK is actually fun to watch unlike La, whom I really could NOT stand until probably the last few weeks of her stay! Maybe coz she used to be  TOTAL cow before she turned over a new leaf!

NK has the advantage of being A VERY positive charachter from get go! Finally ASR is getting what he deserves! After the way he acted after Diwali this was to be expected! Tit for Tat!

Arnie baby... What goes around... comes around!

Loved ur response as usual MrDarcyFan...πŸ˜ƒtht actually prompted me to reply in between soo much of negativity goin arnd in forum...n a big πŸ‘to ur response in Sushpective thread...just now read it..πŸ˜ƒ.
@black---very true...i dnt understand the sudden bashing to Khushi ??!😲...her dig at his disease was very MEAN...but then is his dig at her SOCIAL STATUS n Aukaat remarks everytym justified?? NO...i think tht is MEAN too...!! But we still love him...adore him...n now wen khushi talked in his language...ppl have started hating her???πŸ˜•Both of them r Squared up in rudeness now...n OFCOURSE we knw...neither of them ever actually mean such harsh statements...just a way of covering up their pain...thats it !!!!...only difference earlier khushi used to listen to him n cry...but this tym...he tasted his own medicine...so ppl just hunting down khushi...thtz nt fair ! both of them stayed in character i feel..!!

PS: i am a hardcore ASR n khushi fan...πŸ˜ƒ...though m lil biased towrds Arnav..πŸ˜‰.but this time i felt khushi's bashing was really uncalled for...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago