Ruk Jaana Nahin

Scholarship?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mahabhootni

Mahabhootni

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
In the phone call the scholarship guy said to Indu that he couldn't get Saanchi the Scholarship but Indu said the scholarship matter was finished to Saanchi. Is he planning to actually get her the scholarship by hook  or by crook Wink or will he leave her hanging when it's fees time? Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MirchiQueen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scholarship?" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piu.

Goldie

Piu.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Saanchi ko bevkoof banaya hai usne

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
No i don't think he has fooled her. He will either forcefully make the teacher give her the scholarship or offer her one (like make his own scholarship and give it to her). This is not only to impress Sanchi (i totally saw him admiring her), it is also a way to win the minds and hearts of the first year female population (to get votes). 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirchiQueenMo710

Arhi.Pusak

Goldie

Arhi.Pusak

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripakyphh

Saanchi ko bevkoof banaya hai usne

ya i also think the same.

Mahabhootni

Mahabhootni

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I also thought he was making a fool out of her but since he has long term plans like winning the elections I think he wouldn't be so unwise to let something that would give him positive popularity go. And I doubt he wants to have one go at the elections. If he wants to be re-elected then he needs to keep his end of the deal. 

When he's on the phone he tells the scholarship guy something like app keh office ana parey ga. This could be a veiled threat that the scholarship guy didn't get because of the pleasant tone of voice.

Edited by Mahabhootni - 28 December 2011 at 5:40am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.