Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

I think yesterday's epi attracted record TRP's and they thought a repeat would do better than any fresh episode ðŸ˜†

Maybe 😆😆😆😆
arnabchaudhuri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashblore

some message came below

i think 11pm we will get actual episode

How can it b possible??
actual airing time OLD EPI and rpt time NEW EPI..
Pls make sureabt what U wrote..
Thank You fr whatever U shared with us..
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they hav just said a new epi will come at 11 pm.i missed last nyts epi ..so im happy😛
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnabchaudhuri1

U might had seen the promo montage where it was written "MON - FRI" instead of "TONIGHT"
So its not a mistake rather it was their earlier plan to do so..
So NO MISTAKE...ITS PLANNED!!!

I am not talking about KTLK promos..I am talking about the way at times they displayed old promo banners of CID and Adaalat and also old promo videos of the above mentioned shows..😃

I did see the MON-FRI instead of "TONIGHT"..😃
Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can't believe this is happening in this age ( thought I'd seen the last of such errors way before ðŸ˜•), but Sony have just done a repeat of Monday's episode today ( Tuesday- 8pm?)

MB's 27th Dec wall post has gone waste me thinks 😛

Atrocious blooper from Sony- just as the show was gaining momentum and growing in the popularity stakes, they come up with this piece of sh** 😡

What MB wall post?

And yes Is Sony stupid?
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well ppl, maybe d Sony ppl r busy wid Anna jii's fast, or thrz sm kind of strike or smtn 😆 quite possible...
LizzieBennet thumbnail

I think yesterday's epi attracted record TRP's and they thought a repeat would do better than any fresh episode ðŸ˜†

Its only making me ponder all the glaring mistakes even more minutely.😭. AshNi were together in just three frames.. one at the dargah with RoMaan, one when they're walking out together and once at the Chai ki kitli.. ðŸ˜¡.. Darn them ðŸ¤¬ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡.. Romance ka mincemeat kar diya!!! $#@%#@#*#

You know for  a minute I thought after reading all the Brickbats and gaalis here and on MB's FB wall, they might've re-shot the whole epi with them together!! 😛Ha Ha.. wishful thinking, Liz!! 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arnabchaudhuri1

U might had seen the promo montage where it was written "MON - FRI" instead of "TONIGHT"
So its not a mistake rather it was their earlier plan to do so..
So NO MISTAKE...ITS PLANNED!!!

I agree...they know how eagerly some people are waiting to see what happened. Come on..they are not novice cable TV operators. Do you think sponsors will agree to this if it's a blooper? They would have to stop the telecast within a minute and show the correct episode.

They are just playing with the audience. Why show it at 11PM? Has the CD not arrived or what?
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😡 Was really looking forward to today's episode. Is this problem only in India? Does it affect USA too?? Very angry ðŸ˜¡ 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they are ssaying that they will telecast the new one at 11 pm tonight..now they can't due to unavoidable technical problems...Very funny way of playing with the audience...For all we know, many may have chnaged the channel when the epi began and won't watch at 11 pm...