Afsar Bitiya

Pintoo Singh ka Hilarious English Translation =D (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
yaaa moniii it was such a funny scene...running sarso sarso LOL haayeee pintoo is just sooo cute...
ya may b pintoo will come with krishnas dad to her place...m waiting for tomorrows episode yaar...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pintoo Singh ka Hilarious English Translation =D (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

yaaa moniii it was such a funny scene...running sarso sarso LOL haayeee pintoo is just sooo cute...
ya may b pintoo will come with krishnas dad to her place...m waiting for tomorrows episode yaar...!!

Yaar aashi I was laughng like hell when I saw d scene n I m still didn't get out of it . I m still laughng by thinking abt d scene . Pintoo was 2 cutee n adorable . n Yaar Kinshuk kitna hott n dashing lag raha tha in BLUE . Main toh dekhti hi reh gayi Day Dreaming 
I m also thinking tht May b Pintoo will come 2 Krishna's house 2 return d Cellphone n there He will do somethng jisse may b alliance will not happen 

aashiluvskinny

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
& that guy who wanted the translation was like "aaah ha ha wah!" as if that was the right translation for his sentence. .. goodness, if he's the representative - i wonder what the girl & her family is like.

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@Moksha

haaa I know yaar . I was also laughng on d foolishness of Mamaji tht Pintoo was clearly threatening them 2 get out n They were like wahh kya kaha hai , Kya english boli hai.OMGG I was like SERIOUSLY!!!!! ROFL . But Kudos 2 Our swwetheart DBPS He was 2 adorabe n cute . Kitna seh raha tha un dono insaano I mean namuno ko ROFL

moksha89

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.