Harry Potter

If you could bring back one of Harry's parents... (Page 3)

Poll Question: If you could bring back one of Harry's parents from the dead?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [40.00%]
21 [60.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Lily Potter, mainly because I would have liked to see how she would have reacted to Snape's true loyalty and also how ultimately, he left the dark arts(which he was so interested in) due to her. I would also hope that she would be able to forgive him, like Harry did.

I would not want James back, naturally being a Snape fan. LOLWhenever I think of James Potter, I tend to think bully(4 against 1, not fairAngry), obviously due to the way he treated Severus. 

@I- with all due respect, I'd just like to add, being a James Potter fan myself, and not hating Snape at the same time, it would be nice if you know that James and Snape shared a rivalry. James never bullied Snape. What James did to snape, Snape always gave back to James. So I just thought it wasn't fair to entirely put the blame on James.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you could bring back one of Harry's parents... (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
^^ I'm sorry if my opinion caused any offence.

I was just saying my point on how I found that James going 4 against 1, with Snape was unfair. Any other person would do the same as what Snape did, there's a limit to what a person can take. The decent thing James did however was that he grew up, which can't be said about Snape. This left a mental scar in him and in return he started on Harry, although Harry is understandable, what with their history but he has no excuses for Neville. 

Yes, James and Snape shared a rivalry but u gotta understand that when its 4 against 1(technically Lupin wasn't so involved but still), I would class that as bullying. It had obviously turned into a rivalry eventually. Also James and Sirius started on Snape(first)on the train.

I'm not trying to justify Snape's actions, he's a grey character and has his faults. I think the same of James, he WAS a bully but he grew up by the seventh year. Snape did not. That's the difference.  

_Jiya_

Goldie

_Jiya_

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Lily nd thn getting her remarried to Snape ( assuming tht snape wud not be killed)...Lily, Snape and Harry together as a familyDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hmmm...

I would rather bring Lily back, becaue a child needs a mothers love more than anything and I am quite interested in finding out how Lily started liking James when at first she hated him.

ArHiluv

Goldie

ArHiluv

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
James!!

MysticAura

Goldie

MysticAura

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I would bring in Lily (for Snapes unrequited love...)
comeon,Snape wasnt a bad man,situations made him appear bad...he gave his life for d woman he loved and her kid...
d guy surely deserves second chance

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
James Potter, I think, because I really wanted more on the Sirius-James friendship!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders

Post Reply New Post

Go to top