Harry Potter

If you could bring back one of Harry's parents...

Poll Question: If you could bring back one of Harry's parents from the dead?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [40.00%]
21 [60.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

If you could bring back one of Harry's parents from the dead, who would it be: Lily or James?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_crazedtwila-GredForge-tiny15herms_angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you could bring back one of Harry's parents..." in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweety_crazed

IF-Dazzler

sweety_crazed

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i always wanted 2 read more abt james n sirius friendship .so my vote goes 2 James Potter!!!...

p.s nice poll..

Edited by madhuri16 - 27 December 2011 at 6:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
^^ Yes, I think if James came back to life, he'd get Sirius out of Azkaban legally since he could simply say Sirius was never the secret keeper, so then Harry could live with Sirius and James and we'd get to see their friendship blossom again. Of course, even Lily could have gotten Sirius out of Azkaban so I'd not have minded her either, but my reason for choosing James is a bit more selfish, lol. If Lily came back to life, would the protection her love had shed on Harry be gone, since she'd no longer be dead? I wouldn't want Harry's life to be endangered.

Also, I feel that JKR never focused much on a father's love compared to a mother's love. Of course, being a woman it was natural for her to portray a mother's love more, but I always found a father's love equally beautiful and important in a child's life, and not only HP, but many books and movies don't give it enough importance, so I'd have loved to see Harry and James's father-son relationship.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_crazedMarauders-GredForge--PixieBunnie-safeplacetoland

sweety_crazed

IF-Dazzler

sweety_crazed

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@ TM..agree!!..even mine was a bit selfish..coz i always wanted sirius 2 be alive!!!..

Marauders..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
^^ Yeah, same here, lol! I just love the Marauders so much, and it always saddens me that all of them died one by one throughout the series. Of course, I don't care much for Pettigrew since he was a stinkin' cockroach, but I always loved James, Sirius, and Remus. They were really tight friends!

sweety_crazedMarauders

sweety_crazed

IF-Dazzler

sweety_crazed

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@ Janakhi...u r right!!..pettigrew was stinking!!!...i really couldn't take him out still d end!!!...n 4 d others yup!!..i luvd them all!!..its really sad no one was alive!!!..n 4 sirius!!..he really needed a better ending than this!!!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuri16

@ Janakhi...u r right!!..pettigrew was stinking!!!...i really couldn't take him out still d end!!!...n 4 d others yup!!..i luvd them all!!..its really sad no one was alive!!!..n 4 sirius!!..he really needed a better ending than this!!!..

Yeah, Pettigrew should have died before any of them!

I know, I always felt sooo sorry for Sirius. He was stuck in Azkaban for 12 years and a few years after he escaped, he died. He also had no one...no family he could call his own, except Harry and Remus. I think he deserved a better ending. Also, Remus was newly married and had a newborn son too. I felt so bad that he could not experience fatherhood and bring up his son and all, how tragic!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_crazed-GredForge-Marauderstiny15

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i always wanted james to be alive! the story would have been a much happier one!  like u said! sirius would have led a better life! not in azkaban! lupin too would be better than he was! james was simply amazing! it would be awesome if he would be there! :)
nice poll!:)

Marauders..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top