Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

tsk tsk tsk aparna di ur doing it all wrong

itz

muahahahahaha

yeh hohahhhaoooohahahahaha kia hotta hai?...ur evil laugh is old..like u LOL LOL
no one evil-laughs like that anymore...mann you need to keep up with the new trends LOL

and sam dont worry....as i explained to gurdeep in vcv section..us gang members gotta stick together...so i really really wont bother u Wink

Hey u , My evil laugh is the baap and Ma of your evil laugh!! Yours is bachon ka laugh!!!! How scary do you think it it ???????????????LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Debator Of The Week *~ (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

itz

muahahahahaha

yeh hohahhhaoooohahahahaha kia hotta hai?...ur evil laugh is old..like u LOL LOL
no one evil-laughs like that anymore...mann you need to keep up with the new trends LOL

and sam dont worry....as i explained to gurdeep in vcv section..us gang members gotta stick together...so i really really wont bother u Wink

Hey u , My evil laugh is the baap and Ma of your evil laugh!! Yours is bachon ka laugh!!!! How scary do you think it it ???????????????LOLLOL

yea ur scary because u r the "evil" old lady who is always bothering us "innocent" teensEmbarrassed

me and all other members of my gang of angels are too sweet and innocent and naive to be "scary"Wink

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

itz

muahahahahaha

yea ur scary because u r the "evil" old lady who is always bothering us "innocent" teensEmbarrassed

me and all other members of my gang of angels are too sweet and innocent and naive to be "scary"Wink

Hey u baccha , if you think I AM OLD, then what do you say about Eva LongoriaStar, she and i our the exact same age !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i look just as young or old as her !!!Embarrassed

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged
aparna di...my sweet aparna di...who was that evil littl girl fighting with you? of course you are not old. Wink LOL LOL

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNMS

Wow....Well i think sowmyaa di is taking revenge.. nice way to do that!!!! LOL

ok now my set of questions...GET READY SAM !!!!

a) Ur hobbies? (other than IF) readin n computers mainly as well as shoppppppppppppinLOL
b) Ur fav./closest person in ur family? ma sis
c) The moment u hate to remember in ur life?2 personal 
d) The moment u cherish most in ur life? meetin all my frenz of i-fTongue
e) The most wild thing u ever did? LOL Wink mayb nother time i will share itWink
f) The moment when u tried to do something serious but it turned out to be very funny? looooooooooool when i was incharge of takin some pix of guests of my bros weddin some1 javz knows was the best man n i had 2 takes some pix of him n my brother n he kept doin anoyin thingz n i justed burst out laffin n i have some pix 2 prove it 2LOL
ny joke went unnoticed? mayb my april foolz last yrLOL

.. in th mean time sam.. suffer the consequences for being on the HOT SEAT!! LOL
thnxTongue

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
lol sam...u burst out laffin...u cudnt taake a normal pic of tht person?.... LOL LOL LOL ...crazy grl Wink

i have a question

wen r u gonna scan "those pix" u noe i really wanna c Wink

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

lol sam...u burst out laffin...u cudnt taake a normal pic of tht person?.... LOL LOL LOL ...crazy grl Wink

i have a question

wen r u gonna scan "those pix" u noe i really wanna c Wink

LOLonly have 1 of the pic which turned out funny lol n he did it on purpose he made himself look like a monkeyLOL2 get me in troubleCryLOL

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
yea sam..."surreeeee"....itz not ur fault if he lukz like a monkey LOL LOL ...and ahem ahem missy...u prmised me pics MONTHS ago LOL

ok lemme ask a question so the evil mod (not u thoer OLD 1 Wink ) and the evil viewbie dont accuse me of "chatting" Wink

ummm...lemme think.....ummm.....wen r u gettin married Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top