Lata, Swathi, Twincool

SALESHNI thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Who is goin to update the episode on Monday. Please do let us know coz we here in USA depend on u people . It's so nice that there is always a support when one get involved in other things. If it is lata / swathi updating then  I know that update are here on Tuesday morning .iF Twincool updates then Monday afternoon. All Pacific standard time .

Ok regarding TD . I think disha will go back to Kanaka Empire coz if the separation is now than i don't think TD will last long  coz than only writers will  search the way to patch up 2 D"S.  PLus Dk  has to know the reason for his mothers mental state. we have to uncover Pori and Gargi

????? why is Vedanth's surname not Sehgal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Oh yes...please tell us who will update...just a summary would also help...please...and thanks in advance

This sucks...first disha left us ...now lata...and TD is also dragging...i am just hoping that Ashish doesnt leave TD!Or..or else..I dont know what i would do..

-bomby😭 (i miss disha..and lata)
Asian Princess thumbnail

omg i never noticed vedants surname was not seghal!!! I wonder why that is soo weird!!! Does anyone have any idea why??????😕

awwwwww 😊 don't worry bomby i'm sure disha and lata will be back soon they probabbly just tied up with things loll don't worry 🤗

Love Asian Princess