India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Lata, Swathi, Twincool

SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Who is goin to update the episode on Monday. Please do let us know coz we here in USA depend on u people . It's so nice that there is always a support when one get involved in other things. If it is lata / swathi updating then  I know that update are here on Tuesday morning .iF Twincool updates then Monday afternoon. All Pacific standard time .

Ok regarding TD . I think disha will go back to Kanaka Empire coz if the separation is now than i don't think TD will last long  coz than only writers will  search the way to patch up 2 D"S.  PLus Dk  has to know the reason for his mothers mental state. we have to uncover Pori and Gargi

????? why is Vedanth's surname not Sehgal

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Oh yes...please tell us who will update...just a summary would also help...please...and thanks in advance

This sucks...first disha left us ...now lata...and TD is also dragging...i am just hoping that Ashish doesnt leave TD!Or..or else..I dont know what i would do..

-bombyCry (i miss disha..and lata)
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

omg i never noticed vedants surname was not seghal!!! I wonder why that is soo weird!!! Does anyone have any idea why??????Confused

awwwwww Smile don't worry bomby i'm sure disha and lata will be back soon they probabbly just tied up with things loll don't worry Hug

Love Asian Princess

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top