Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Are CVs making Khushi's character dheela ?

JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I again feel the need to vent out my frustration with the CVs on the way they are downgrading Khushi's character. I think the CVs are not able to understand where to draw the line between Khushi being "funloving & bubbly" & being downright obnoxious & interfering.

Is the  Khushi we see now the same sanskari & sensible girl , that we were introduced to , in the beginning. Which self respecting sanskari girl goes to a party uninvited ? Forget not getting an invitation ,  she is infact explicitly told by the host that he is  not inviting her, because he does not want her  at his party.Which sanskar , indian or western , can justify Khushi's act of still going to this party ?

Ok, so she throws her self respect & goes to the party uninvited. And what does she do there !?! She has decided that she does not like the theme of the party. She wants it to be a "jalsa" which the host , who is paying for the party & who has put in considerable efforts to arrange the party, has explicitly told her he does not want. But she goes ahead & gate crashes the party , steam rolls over all his arrangements & changes the theme of the party to suit her idea of fun. Don't know of any sanskar that would approve of this selfishness.

She is a small town girl. For a small town "sanskari" girl, to dance at someone's party, of her own accord (not at the request of the host or anybody else) ,  in front of a crowd of unknown people, where her presence is not sought by the host &  when there is no occasion for dancing(ie. it is not a wedding or any such festival) just because she wants to have fun  is not in character. Isn't that what La did with her "character dheela" dance ? She wanted to make Anjali's wedding anniversary party "fun" , so she decided to arrange for her idea of fun bollywood dance at

Anajali's desi do & was labeled as "character dheela" for her efforts.  Is what Khushi did at ASR's party so different from what La did ? And are we supposed to believe that she is still sanskari ?

Mind you I am not saying that it is not sanskar if a girl dances. But there is a time & place & occassion for everything. And it becomes non-sankari when it is done at the wrong time , wrong place & for the wrong reason.

Do the CVs think that eating desi, dancing desi & talking desi is all that it takes to be a sanskari character ?

So lets keep aside sanskar for the time being & focus on sisterly love & see if we can justify Khushi's character in that context..She is supposedly smart & selfless &  did it all to entertain Payal, who ,according to her, would be getting bored at such a party. But isn't she the same girl who supposedly behaved "maturely" & decided to hide shyam's truth from the raizadas to save Payal's marriage. Isn't she the one who said she would do anything if it meant not risking
payal's marriage. And here she goes & sabotages a party thrown by Payal's volatile brother-in-law who she knows for sure would hate what she has done... and all this just in the name of "fun". Isn't it like insulting ASR in front of his friends & colleagues by trying to show that ASR  does not know how to organize his own party. Marriages  have been broken  for far smaller reasons.

I think its high time  the CVs replaced this "character dheela" Khushi with the old sensible Khushi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I'm forced to agree with u

Earlier I used to justify most of Khushi's deeds but this time CVs are showing her totally out of character.
I cant see any sanskaar in her deeds n behaviour.

They were about to show khushi as a girl who is different from other girls n a big business tycoon like ASR have to fall for her, but here the difference is only in her accent n behavior.
There must be some difference in her character too.

In the begining they showed khushi as a girl with self respect. Now a days the self respect is invisible n the character is inconsistent.

They character ASR is well framed n shows different colors as we expected. They also showed consistent growth in this character but the character khushi is somewhat messed up.
Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
nilmi thumbnail
Well said...I really disappointed after watching Kushi's dance. They are spoiling Kushi's character badly...๐Ÿ˜•  
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i truly agree with you.
they have just ruin her character , the way she is dancing with NK  she is looking like she has a lose character like La .there is no difference between them.
i am just scared of one thing if in future shyam  pointed at her character that she has try to be free with him , anrav  will never trust her he will say she has a lose character.she can be free with anyone 
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She will blush when her dupatta falls but will show her thumkas in public.Thats kind of unbelievable !๐Ÿ˜†
Its funny how she called ASR ''character dheela'' but if ASR calls her that now then he will bashed.They are too many sexists in the forum๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
Agree...tht dance was really contradicting her character..as a viewer it leaves me wondering who's the real khushi. The simple girl frm lucknow wth high moral values or the one dancing to desi girl songs wth a bunch of strangers in a party ๐Ÿ˜•.That  dance wud still be justified if it was only a familly affair wth her relatives,  but not in an event where her jiju's frnds are present and soo many other ppl who she dosen't noe at all. It was kinda awkward...Evn frm payal's POV it wud be embarassing to see her sister like this..
But i guess CV's just waned to add a dance sequence so they decided to overlook these facts.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
some where agree...
but its not that bad to dance yaar..and i dont think she has done something like crosing the limits or sanskar type...i mean...u know!!!
and plzzz for God sake asr or khushi..no one is character dheelaa..dont use such words
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Well after the desi girl dance I've lost some respect for her. Where is her good morals gone? shaking her booty, revealing half of her waist infront of so many men. Men who come from a high background will look down on her as something cheap. I'm sure even ASR felt uncomfotrtable of her displaying her self like that. Like you said she was meant to be a bubbly, fun loving character but lately she's become so annoying. I do love KKG but her character needs to stay true to it's self
nainac01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
couldnt digest her dance at all
cvs hav forgotten about how they had portrayed khushi in the beginning
there is nothing wrong in dancing but i dont think a girl like khushi would ever dance in front of an unknown crowd... showing a girl like khushi who is so particular about her duppatta dancing in a party is inconsistent character wise whatever may be the reason!
they hav managed to maintain asr's characterization but are they forgetting about khushi?
all said, what we will get to see is the crowd at the party cheering khushi for her desi tadka๐Ÿ˜• and asr angry at her for defeating him๐Ÿ˜›
but this would certainly not happen for real
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Enough is enough...ASR's character dheela not khushi...