Debina not Well

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 | 3:13:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    5 Comments
Debina Bonnerjee Unwell

Refuting claims of pregnancy, unwell Debina returns to shoot...

Debina Bonnerjee,currently  playing the character of Mayuri on  SAB TV's Chidiya Ghar, has fallen ill. It seems like the hectic schedule has taken a toll on her health. Debina has been suffering from high fever and throat infection.

We contacted Debina who confirmed the news," Yes I was suffering from high fever, and also throat infection, but still had to shoot. I was on medication and injection and was shooting but now I am completely fine. I am continuing my shoot now."

Recently, there were also rumours she was unwell because she was pregnant. But she rubbishes these rumours, "No, it's not true that I'm expecting, I just had fever. I  have just started my career and want to concentrate on that now."

We wish Debina a healthy shoot from now on.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Sharat Kumar

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10959-debina-bonnerjee-unwell.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Hope  ur fine now di...get well soon

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I hope she gets well soon, she's such a hard worker just like her hubby! I know Guru will care of her well, like she did him whenever he was unwell.
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I hope she gets well soon, she's such a hard worker just like her hubby! I know Guru will care of her well, like she did him whenever he was unwell.

plsss debi go 4 shooting after u cmpletely recover...tak care of ur health first...guru plss tak care of our debina
VersatileStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hope you are feeling better now, Debina
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww hope she gets well soon !!