Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Written update of 27/12/2011 updated

-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi here's the Written update

At Laxmi's place :
They both are staring at each other. Laxmi's says have you not come here to return my chain. Arjun returns her chain. By mistake by taking the chain she puts flour on his checks. She thanks him and says she's sorry for thinking wrong about him ( a thief ). Laxmi sees flour on his checks she tries to wipe it off but by wiping it off she kept on applying more. Arjun is staring at her and their love song starts๐Ÿ˜. She then asks how come he know's that she lives here. He answer's that he saw her getting off the bus, to which she says that you followed me. So then she says why didn't you return my chain at that time only, he says I had some imp work to do. He says that you underestimate me a lot sometimes a thief , a mowali etc. ๐Ÿ˜†

Laxmi's father, mother, and sister come from outside. They think that Arjun is a flour man but Laxmi says that he is not , but he has come to return my chain. Laxmi's father says 'WOW' in this generation very less people are there who are nice.He says I need to go, but Laxmi's mother says no , you have to have a cup of tea. She says till the tea is made go and get refreshed. Laxmi's father asks his name. Arjun remembers the flashback about Laxmi married to Arjun. He says his name is Ajay Sharma. Laxmi's father asks him where does he say to which she says that he lives near the white banglow  ( BUT Laxmi's thinks he lives in that bunglow ). He says he lives one lane behind the bunglow by rent. Laxmi's father asks what work you do. He says I am a accountant in a company. To which Laxmi's sister says I am also a accountant, but in which company do you work. But then his phone rings, he says that it is his boss's phone , that he has to go for a imp meeting. Laxmi's father gives him the wedding card of Laxmi's sister . Her father says that this is the 2nd card I am giving. 

At Arjun's place:
A wedding planner is present there. He says that he'll give 5 star treatment and all that blaH X10 . Arjun's father says that he doesn't have to do the TT work anymore. 

will update busy...
Edited by -ArHi- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too hope this happens ๐Ÿ˜› thanx 4 sharingEdited by LuvAbhiyaarjuhi - 12 years ago
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That doesn't happen exactly. I looked at a sneak peek of MLTAK n it showed that she shows him the card, n he is tensed. He tries to ignore it n then she's like, why didn't you tell me that you work for Arjun Agnihotri? N he just laughs and she says he has to get Arjun to meet her.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=srGxMYKAWBE

Nahi

xxx
Cute_shamya thumbnail
thanks for the update