India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

SORRY EVERYONE - PLEASE READ (Page 2)

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
what your story was perfectly PG 13....what are they atlkin about!I mean comeon..its jsut a story..its not liek REAL clips or anything...U Werr awsome sabjsc...simply awsome..and to be frank..i'll really miss reading them

hey guys..we can all join the TD yahoo forum that one of my buddies jaspreet made...u can posts your story there sanjsc!

_bomby!

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

heya someone5482/ jasprret - if i am rightSmile

Thanks for making a new site Big smile!! But could you post the link please !!!

Thanks

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

well, I had already started writing something about being within the limit here but thought maybe I was going out of limit, may be it is none of my business, and then I deleted it . Now I see that it has come up anyways..

But I really enjoyed reading your story, not because I found it romantic or something but it was a funny imagination and I had a good laugh last night.. But the buttom line is we have to also think about who visits this forum.

I basically made tumhari disha yahoo group not because I wanted to compete India Forum or wanted to start my own group but because I love sharing stuff with my friends here.. Tumhari Disha yahoo group was created only for a sole purpose of people sending the video clips that they wanted to share with other friends in india-forum but could not due to technical reasons..

As the members of the group can see, it is the most neglected yahoo group and beside a coupe of videos, you won't find anything else there and those clips are even deleted once we got the videos link in here..

well guys.. I think still India-Forum is best when it comes to friends I have made here and information we share here..

hope nobody minds about my sharing this thought.. and hope I do not get another set of PMs.. hihihihi

~memsaab

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Baby U r new so chill-pill!!!!

Now no comments!!!!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Hi Annumika,

I was just joking.Now please don't tell me that joking  is also not allowed here.Wink 

Welcome, to this fantactic Dk lovers gp.

I'm sure you'll have as much fun as we have here.

Dk is also the member of this forum isn't it really coooooooollllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm praying earnestly that all the prob is solved soonnnnnnnnnnn.Cry

In this gr we have enormous supply of Dk news i'm sure that will interest u.

Have fun and chill oops sorryyyyyy.

mink,who is very sorry!

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

yeah annumika.. we all love Tumhari Disha.. and lets spread this love.... ~~~~~~~~~

~memsaab

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Thanks for understanding sabjsc.....We in IF, do appreciate your flair for writing...Please do not take it wrong...But anyway, keep writing. We do not want you to stop writing..

We were worried about certain lines in your post which could have been dealt with more finesse.

DK- MEIN JO KARNA CHAATA HOON TUM SOCH BHI NAHIN SAKTI! MERE PAAS AAO NA. (YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT I WANNA DO. COME CLOSE TO ME.)

See for example, this line could be modified so that even a 13 year old girl can read...We do not want little girls to be reading this and trying to find out what the author really meant to say...

DK- ARE DISHA, YEH TUM KYA KAHERAHI HO? MERE PAAS TIME NAHI HE? TUMHARE LIYE MEIN GHAR PE BHET SAKTA HOON. MA, HUM JAAYENGE. AAPKO WAARIS CHAYIE NA? HUM AAPKO WAARIS DEKE RAHENGE. (DISHA, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU? I CAN SIT AT HOME ALL DAY FOR YOU IF YOU WANT. MOM WE'LL GO. YOU WANT A GRANDCHILD RIGHT? WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO GIVE YOU ONE.Embarrassed

Again, in the above example, the line that hum aapko waaris deke rahenge could be avoided and dealt with more diplomacy...This is what we really meant to say... The inner meaning of this line MOM WE'LL GO. YOU WANT A GRANDCHILD RIGHT? WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO GIVE YOU ONE. can also be conveyed without exactly mentioning the obvious...If you think more on this line, i don't think any son will be telling his mother these very words...

But the only thing we told you to keep in mind that in IF, the youngest member is 12 years old..So we do not want such members to get carried over by such posts...

Above all, we were more concerned about the Part 2 of this story which would actually deal with DK-Disha's honeymoon...We did not want a 12 year old to have these in mind...

For all the members visiting TD section, ya i agree with you that this topic is fun to read and most of us enjoy reading it...But we, as moderators are concerned about all members and not just a group of members....So I think you will all understand the situation and co-operate with us...

The same topic can be dealt more diplomatically so that it can be read by all.....

Thanks and hope you all co-operate to make IF big...

Edited by sree_20 - 08 April 2005 at 10:45pm
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged

agree with sree_20..

~memsaab

Go to top