India-Forums

Update 20th oct

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Thanks to chetmyster

Malini is sulking in frustration in the other room they put her in. Rimjhim comes and says ''heres your food'' and gives her a plate of covered food. Malini just looks at her in silence. Rimjhim asks her ''why did you do all this, what did you gain from it. You had everything, a family, a loving home, even Avinash and Megha. What more did you want. Why did you have to be so greedy. Now you dont have anything. Infact the only reason your still in this house is because your carrying Avinashs child''. Then Rimjhim fingers Malinis mangalsutra and says ''you dont need this anymore'', Rimjhim pulls it off her neck and piles in her hand. Malini doesnt say anything, but is silently furious. After Rimjhim leaves, Malini thinks to herself ''this isnt over, you havent won Rimjhim''.

Babuji is chilling in the garden when he hears some music and a song being played. He smiles relaxingly and enters the house (the song being played is 'mere girthar gopal'). Avinash comes along smiling and stands in the main room, Yashoda and Rakesh come out their room smiling. Soon everyone gathers smiling (apart from Iravati). Rimjhim comes along with an aarti and they all look at her happily as she goes to each of them with the aarti-plate. She ends with Avinash and they stare at each other happily.

Rimjhim goes to Iravati in her room with the aarti plate. Iravati says ''I know what you think.. that im supposed to be grateful to you..well i am! But dont think i'v accepted you as the daughter in law of this house''. Rimjhim smiles in anticipation for that reply and then she says ''Your hatred has always been my strength. One day im hoping my faith will win against the hatred''. Iravati rolls her eyes.

Avinash is walking along in the house and bumps in Malini in the hallway. Malini looks at him with sympathy (its all put on). She says ''Avinash..''. He looks at her coldly and walks on by.

Everyone is sitting around the dinner table laughing and smiling as Khan and Maharaj entertain them with their fooling around. Khan is joking around saying ''this morning Maharaj told me hes going on a diet and you know what he ate for breakfast..12 bananas for starters''. Everyone laughs heartily. Avinash looks at Rimjhim as she laughs. Even Iravati's laughing. Maharaj tells Khan off. Babuji cant believe he ate 12 bananas and asks why hes dieting..Khan says that Maharaj wants to dance to a song. Everyone laughs. Khan sings and Maharaj dances for abit. Malini stands from afar watching them laughing together, her anger builds up.

Naina-devi is telling Kaveri about the plans and proposals they are doing to help the mill workers and poor people in general. Kaveri listens silently. She talks about the parks built for the children etc. Then Naina-devi tells her that shes happy to see Kaveri fighting through her loneliness and unhappiness to help the poor people. Naina-devi tells her that life is long and she should remarry and to do that she should get an abortion. Kaveri gets angry and says ''No! how can you say that. This child is the only gift i have to Pratik, and it will remind me of my struggle and dreams everyday''. Nainadevi apologises and says she was thinking selfishly like mothers do.

Rimjhim is walking in the garden with Yashoda discussing things. Megha is playing with the end of Rimjhims sari as they walk along. Rimjhim tells Yashoda that ''eventhough its all over now, I still feel like it isnt really over and more things are to come. When i visited Malini this morning in her room..i felt like Malini hasnt finished her games as yet''. Meghas playing with Rimjhim sari still (i dont know what shes doing..jumping around lifting her sari's end). Maharaj comes running along and says ''Rimjhim! the police have come to arrest Rakesh''. Yashoda and Rimjhim rush there.

The whole family come outside as the police say they are here to arrest Rakesh. Babuji says ''what!? it cant be''. Kaveri says ''Im Kaveri Sharma, now what is this all about''. The police officer says ''I know who you are madam, but we have been conducting CBI and police operations and are convinced of Rakeshs charges. He has given money illegally to a group in America''. Avinash, Babuji and Kaveri are discussing it with the cops.

Malini is in her room with an evil glint in her eyes. Durga comes in and tells her that Rakesh is being arrested but she is not surprised. She says that it was she who made the phone call to have him arrested. Durga gets happy and says 'Jay jay'. She tells him ''They thought they had all won and were all having fun at the dinner table..but I still have one last pawn to play''. Durga gets really excited. She tells him that she wants him to do something. He jumps at the chance and says ''anything bahu-rani''. She says something but we as viewers dont hear it.

Babuji is arguing with the policeman saying ''Rakesh is my son, he cant have done anything wrong''. Rakesh comes along and says ''Babuji, let them arrest me, i have done something wrong, Im sorry i couldnt live up to the values you instiled in me'' Yashoda comes along and he turns to her and says ''Yashoda, i dont even consider myself worthy to be asking you for forgiveness''. Yashoda is sad as he asks her to look after the family. The police take him away. Yashoda wants to come. Babuji tells Khan to get the car and tells Yashoda to stay home, Avinash assures Yashoda that they will get the best lawyers and release Rakesh. Babuji tells Kaveri to come along..due to her political power and connections.

PREVIEW
Iravati wonders who casted an evil eye on the house
Avinash says the lawyer can have Rakesh out and not to worry

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Smisha:

Great Update.

Thanks

Sowmya

Yusra Senior Member
Yusra
Yusra

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

same things are happning again and again...

i am worried if malini will win at end and maybe rimjhim will die at the end ,,,, noooooooooo i dont want this to be happen !

:o) yusra

ps  iam in canada and very back ... last episode was when avinash 's birthday , and they were play music game ....

Edited by Yusra - 20 October 2004 at 10:34pm
zeefan Groupbie
zeefan
zeefan

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I hope everything goes well with Rakesh..We are far behind in the US episodes. So these updates are so great to keep up

Thanks a ton to everyone who give us such detailed great updates
flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update...something tell me Malini's last pawn may end her life. She is gone crazyWacko.

As for Maji....I hope and pray for a jolt of "lightening" filled with love to stike her directly at her heart for Rimhjim sake.

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Nice update ..very nice avatar Yusra..

ramyasankaran Newbie
ramyasankaran
ramyasankaran

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
u know wht everyone,i think the root cause for all the troubles right now at sukh shanthi sadan is Iravathi...when the lady of the house is not proper nothing will be good in the house.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top