Refrain From Posting Any Comment

Edited by gaurav_fan - 27 December 2011 at 1:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jeniftj_blackMirchiQueenlordwishpeachetopfanKsyusha-IvanovaFaayeyNamzz

pratishaa Senior Member
pratishaa
pratishaa

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

The Phulwa actor will be seen in a new theater production with Paresh Rawal and also has a TV show on the cards…

Colors' Phulwa saw Aniruddh Dave doing a swell job of playing Phulwa's cousin brother, Lakhiya bhaiya. This diverse actor has now moved on to perform in front of a 'real' audience as he will soon be seen doing a play with Paresh Rawal will titled 'Krishan V/s Khanaiya.'

Aniruddh informs, "The play is very popular, I am joining the gang and am very excited to play an important role in the play. I have a theatre background and doing a production with Paresh Rawal is an amazing experience. The play depicts the story of a guy who doesn't believe in God and how God comes down in a different look to teach him a lesson. It's a comic play."

Aniruddh Dave has also bagged a lead role in Star Plus' forthcoming show Ruk Jana Nahi Tu Kahi Harke which will be made by Playtime creations.

We wish Aniruddh the very best for his real-life performances!

It says that he will be the lead of the show

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaMirchiQueenlordwishpeachetopfantj_blackKsyusha-IvanovaFaayeyRams3697Namzz

Ksyusha-Ivanova Goldie
Ksyusha-Ivanova
Ksyusha-Ivanova

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Ruk Jaana Nahin Portraying the tale of the young Saanchi's wit, grit and winning ways in life starting December19th at 6:30 on Star Plus

Taakat badi ya Tarkeeb? Women have a tough life. There are women who silently put up with street-side romeos making passes at them, the office colleague who rate them on their looks rather than work and at conservative homes where their needs almost always take a backseat. And then there's Saanchi, the girl who takes problems head on and wins them through wit and sheer intelligence.
Star Plus brings the thought-provoking story of Saanchi as she moves along life's ups and downs using her intelligence as her strategic weapon to win in life. Show will showcase Saanchi's Journey that's akin to any woman's life and the real-world challenges faced by people of her age in the country daily.Saanchi Played by newcomer Pooja Sharma is a vulnerable girl who has led a sheltered life. She shifts with her family to the city of Varanasi and begins to pursue her college education. Once she steps out of the security of her home, she realizes that she can't always win through confrontation in the male-dominated society. She decides to win every heart and rule every mind with her intelligence and presence of mind.  She faces the challenges and changes decisions and attitudes of one and all with her intelligent approach. 
A never-before-seen character on the Indian television, Saanchi is an ordinary girl next door who emerges as a beacon of hope as she navigates her way through the world in a quest to fend for herself and her family.
Nitin Vaidya, Business Head, Hindi Channels, Star India, said, "Saanchi's story is but a philosophy that Star believes in - the possibilities that life has to offer and each one of us should utilize their full potential. We believe the Saanchi's tale, the challenges she faces and how she overcomes them will lend hope to the millions who watch it and fire up their imagination and give shape to them."
He added: "Content that promises to change mindsets like Ruk Jana Nahin, is the hallmark of Star Plus's leadership role in the general entertainment industry. Star Plus's refreshing new show will seek to address relevant issues pertaining Indian women and is very much in keeping with its signature Rishta wahi, soch nayi."
Shot against the rustic backdrop of the city of Varanasi, and an elaborate set in keeping with the theme, the show is a joint venture by Kamal Pandey of Kamadgiri Productions and Paresh Rawal, Swaroop Rawal and Hemal Thakkar owned Playtime Creation. The show also boasts of an ensemble cast including artistes like Surendra Pal, Pooja Sharma, Ghyan Prakash, Anirudh Dave, Zubin Dutt and many more. Director Santram Verma along with his talented crew has lent his creative expertise to the show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jeniflordwishpeachetopfantj_blackFaayeyRams3697Namzz

tj_black Senior Member
tj_black
tj_black

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

rajvir1993 Newbie
rajvir1993
rajvir1993

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Yea buddy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Saanchi to keep a vigil on Krishna Nand Rai

Saanchi's life is surrounded by incidences that put her morals and intelligence to the test at every step. She has come out stronger and sharper than ever after every such confrontation. What is charming about her is that upholding values and being witty comes to her as naturally as scales on a fish.

Ruk Jaana NahinOur sources from Ruk Jaana Nahin tell us, "Saanchi is soon to face a new problem with Krishna Nand Rai who as we all know is Sadanand's ally. He has already given the original documents of Tarachand's house to Sadanand and in tonight's episode he will even take his fees from Tarachand. He will even go on to share that amount with Sadanand without a shred of shame or remorse. However, Saanchi, who never misses a detail and is always on the vigil will notice something odd about him."

A suspicious Saanchi shares, "Baba and I were very happy to find Krishna Nand Rai who took up our case and even showed Sadanand his place. He has been insisting on his fee and we finally have his money ready. I will be going to give him his fee today , but off-late I am noticing something odd in his behaviour. If this man is fooling us, then it will be a major setback, so I have decided to stay on vigil. I am going to keep my eyes open for any signs of deceit or dishonesty."

The scheming Sadanand tells us, "Saanchi thinks she is very smart and acts with intelligence beyond her age. This time round, she will be surprised and stunned into silence. I want to see what she will do when she finds out that Krishna Nand Rai is my ally. She won't even get a whiff of the deceit till the damage is done. Tarachand will be freed of his money and his ancestral house even before they begin to realise that they walked themselves to doom."

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-saanchi-to-keep-a-vigil-on-krishna-nand-rai/news181_2845.aspx

Edited by Faayey - 24 August 2012 at 7:23pm
Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Will Saanchi be able to save Tarachand?

In Ruk Jaana Nahin, Saanchi and Tarachand have recently discovered that their original property papers have gone missing. Saanchi's brain has gone into overdrive and she is desperate to set things right. What will Saanchi do?

Our sources from Ruk Jaana Nahin tell us, "Saanchi is shocked that they have been betrayed. She has been keeping a close watch on Krishna Nand Rai's activities. In tomorrow's mahaepisode she will find out the truth about his intentions. When she does, things start falling into place and she realises her mistake. Determined to save the family's ancestral house, Saanchi will be seen resorting to desperate measures. However, her actions lead to the kidnapping of her beloved father, Tarachand. Watch the mahaepisode to find out what Sadanand will demand in return of the Tarachans'd freedom."

An upset yet determined Saanchi shares her plans, "I am extremely shocked that we've been so rudely betrayed. We've even lost our money and I am really worried as to how the expenses will be met. I just need to find out where the property papers and I will do whatever it takes to get my hands on them. Although baba says now is not the right time to fight Sadanand, I am convinced that I should make a move before matters go out of hand. Since, I don't want baba to be hurt in the process I am going to keep my plans to myself."

The scheming Sadanand has a plan up his sleeve, he says, "I know that Saanchi is now alert and is looking for a way to get out of the mess that I have put her into. I am planning to kidnap Tarachand to dampen her spirits and throw her off the track. I know Tarachand is her pillar of support and that's the first one I want to knock off. Saanchi has no clue what she is faced with!"

Friday, January 20, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-will-saanchi-be-able-to-save-tarachand/news181_2865.aspx

Edited by Faayey - 24 August 2012 at 7:23pm
Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Saanchi does it again!

Saanchi of Ruk Jaana Nahin has done it again! She used a simple trick against her father's tormentor Sadanand and managed to free her father. Sadanand is obviously feeling cheated and more adventure awaits Saanchi this week.

Our sources from Ruk Jaana Nahin tell us, "Soon after the Tarachand issue has been sorted Saanchi is going to be faced with yet another problem. Now that she is reveling in her victory she will soon have to face the embarrassment of being exposed as Indu's love interest. Other than that she will take a bold step and get Sadanand arrested for troubling the Mathur family."

"Prabal has begun to use Mehak as a way to get closer to Saanchi. Indu on the other hand has figured out that he gave Saanchi an adult content book. He realises the reason for her strange behaviour. He has fallen head over heels in love with her and will try to measure up for the slip up. Prabal on the other hand is hell bent on making Indu look bad in Saanchi's eyes. How will Saanchi face this situation now?"

Saanchi, unaware of the storm that is soon going to face her, excitedly tells us about her recent achievement, "I am so glad baba is back home safe and sound. I was so worried for him and I couldn't help but blame myself for all the madness that surrounded me. After this victory I feel more empowered and I am going to make sure that the Mathur's are not going to take any injustice lying down."

Monday, January 30, 2012

Edited by Faayey - 24 August 2012 at 7:24pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index