India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Ronit's brief stint in Koffee With Karan

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hey all, caught the KWK episode today. Ronit was there for like 2 minutes- talking abt tulsi and parvati. But he really ROCKED.
He looked very HOT.
Usually we see him as either Rishu or Mihir but it's always a delight when the real RONIT speaks. I love his style (when he is just being Ronit Roy) . Too much sophisticated, sexy, yet very Indian...he is the best !!!!
The vamps of kzk (komolika and prerna) were also there.

Edited by arti.in - 08 April 2005 at 12:57pm

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Ya Ronit was too good in karan's show..especially when he said..."come back soon...we r all missing u at work"..blue shirt really looks good on him...ronitda  was superb..so sweet smile and talk..hoping that karan would call the 2 famous men on t.v...one is surely ronit...need to search the other one.LOL
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I knoww!!! He was just tooo awesome!! Infact Karan himself watches kZK he should definitely call him! the trps will soar sky high!
aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged
hey..dun worry guyz..m 100% sure ronit roy wil surely be called... if karan has called the queens of melodrama, tulsi n parvati..he wud surely call the king of television too..mark my words.... ronit roy is surely gonna cum on koffe with karran!!!!.....Big smile
aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:54am | IP Logged
n hey..yes.. he was looking really good on the show yesterday..that part was really funny wen tulsi spoke bout the 10 year old boy kicking ronit....LOL
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:00am | IP Logged
he was ROCKING!
i was like just watching the show for time-pass and then suddenly in the survey thingy we have the gr8 Ronit Roy!!!Embarrassed
he was looking so cute...honestly...i cud have cuddled him to death!lolz!
anyways...Clap
i missed the one-word description he had for both of them but i caght hold of these----
1) what do u think of Tulsi?
Ans) I think Tulsi....is a bit too good...she should make some mistakes!!!!

2)what do you think of Parvati?
Ans) I think Parvati is a Tulsi who makes mistakes!

3) Comments about Smriti?
Ans) Smriti is really a warm,loving and genuine person.
and then in the last part, everyone was giving their last tit-bits on the duo and it ended with Ronit giving his trademark smile and saying-
"come back to work...i'm missing u!"Tongue
he was looking amazingly hot....as he always does!!!Wink
the blue denim shirt was so happening....and so was he...
he made the whole show watchable...
god i missed Saas Bahu saazish kyunki party...but me thinks they r gonna show the same thing in the 1-hr special episode......wow!
i am gonna catch the repeat of KWK....it's @ sunday night-11 o' clock!
heheheheh!
totally floored-
ronitfanBig smile
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:07am | IP Logged
and yeah i missed a part.....after this survey segment...Smriti smiled and said-
" I can understand Ronitda's compaint when he says that Tulsi should make some mistakes because he's always the one getting into tight spots because of Mihir making the mistakes all the time....i remember Ronitda had just come back from Delhi and he's like-'do u know what happened?'. i was like--what??
he said-'a ten yr old boy came and kicked me...and the boy's like----stop harassing tulsi!!!"
and then both of us were laughing"
it was nice of Smriti to remember Ronitda.....but of course...who can forget him?Wink
i have a doubt.....when Smriti said that i need to lose weight to match a gorgeous hunk of a husband.....did she refer to Ronit Roy...the gorgeous hunk or ZubinIrani...(her so-proclaimed "GORGEOUS" hunk!!!)Confused
plz tell me-
ronitfan
aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:09am | IP Logged
she reffered to zubin irani.who according to her is the sexiest man in this whole wide world... gosh  now i agree.. love IS blind!! 

Go to top