Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devarshi Narad...

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
if m not wrong Yesterday's epi had the entry of Devarshi Narad...did u guys notice the background music...to me it sounded a lil negative...something of kind a mini villain will be given...just my opinion...what do u think...

Naradmuni is one who is of great importance in hindu mythology...and has played very important links in many situations...I dont like it when he is portrayed as one who peeps in his nose every here and there...

I mean he so dear to lord Vishnu...he must be realizing whats right and whats not...whatever he is doing shall be with some logical and good intent and not just for the purpose of gossiping..coz he is called Devarshi...and has been given authority to appear anywhere in Trilok without inhibition.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manur**esha**rainurubalsankalp_prapti

sankalp_prapti IF-Sizzlerz
sankalp_prapti
sankalp_prapti

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I Believe that Maharishi Narada's purpose was more than that... he is just the middle man (nimit-matr) in any of the stories he had been a part of.

here Daksha says that he is peeking nose or interfering in others issue but in real he had much great purpose to be/do like that.

Just my thought...

Nice interesting topic by-the-waySmile

Edited by Killer_Shark - 27 December 2011 at 12:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalS

Sun-Love Senior Member
Sun-Love
Sun-Love

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Sorry for my ignorance but can you please tell me a little about Naradmuni, who exactly is he and what he does. 

I'm sorry I don't know much about Hindu Mythology.
-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
as far as i know Narad Muni is supposed to be a fun loving person,and yes he was supposed to be someone who in a way gossiped-but in a nice way and playfully...not to hurt anyone...he was supposed to be someone who knew everything that was happening in all the three loks!
i only think the music should have been more saintly rather than comical-it almost ruined the effect!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusSun-LovesnehalS

Sun-Love Senior Member
Sun-Love
Sun-Love

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
thank you for the information
sankalp_prapti IF-Sizzlerz
sankalp_prapti
sankalp_prapti

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun-Love

Sorry for my ignorance but can you please tell me a little about Naradmuni, who exactly is he and what he does. 

I'm sorry I don't know much about Hindu Mythology.

Oh sure...i'd love to
before that i need sometime to get it in writing...u see i have this
Amarchitra katha volumes we have lovely stories of Mytho characters

narada means Naara = Wisdom + Da = Giver is a divine sage he plays a prominent role in a number of the Puranic texts, especially in the Bhagavata and in the Ramayana.

Narada is portrayed as a traveling monk with the ability to visit distant worlds or planets (Lokas in Sanskrit). He carries a veena as his musical instrument

will update his whole story tomorrow..will search the book and write it

Edited by Killer_Shark - 27 December 2011 at 8:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun-LovemanursnehalS

DeadDevil IF-Sizzlerz
DeadDevil
DeadDevil

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
don't like the guy who s playing this role..:( 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index