Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad and Prithvi.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Guys,

First thing, there's a request to all of you that in near future , please do not start a war over Angad and Amit.This place is for all those who love the soap and it's ok to like/dislike  someone but we should refrain from hurting others' feelings and should not get personal.if you do not like someone...just don't comment.

Secondly, its no use comparing Angad and Prithvi.They are two totally different characters......Angad is not cute.......not coventionally gorgeous but his incredible screen-presence and as I call it "the heat factor" lend him charisma.He is the guy Kripa loves and will love.If there's anything negative about Angad , then , well what can you expect from parents like Dilip and Naina? He is just a blank cheque for them.

Prithvi on the other hand is a sweet, sensitive, caring mature individual who will be a pillar of strength for Kripa.His affability is endearing.

As far as love angle is concerned...to be honest...Kripa-Angad share something passionate, intense n volatile, especially because they are two different poles. Say something like Yuvi-Anvesha of Remix or Gauri-Pratham of  Kutumb.

Kripa with Prithvi will be toooooooooooo alike...nice....cute.....and boring! Please spare us.I cannot stand mush! Prithvi needs someone stronger...someone like Aaliyah.

Gussa mat hona.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

i agree with u fully nitica

i hope a war doesnot start on Angad and Prithvi ,as it exists in JJkN forum over arman and purab

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jingle.I hope everybody else also understands this.
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
 goood pointsssssssApproveThumbs UpWink
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

I so agree with you on this Nitica.....lets not make pairs out of Angad - Kripa, Prithvi - Kripa or Angad - Prithvi (Wink).....we will just concentrate on discussing the story and the incredible chemistry b/w the lead pair!

Even without seeing Prithvi on screen, I can already guess that he wont share the same rapport with Kripa the way Angad does.....and that is what the story is all about. Kripa is already head over heels in love with Angad, our boy has to just wake up and smell the roses......Prithvi will just be a filler, the one to make Angad jealous and realize his love for Kripa!

Agreed, Iqbal is not ''good-looking'' as such, but that is where the charm lies, it would be have been pretty disappointing to see a chocolate boy type of a popstar who looks like any other regular guy, Angad is different, in looks, in attitude, in persona, in behaviour, in nature from all the other guys! Prithvi seems to be regular, boy next door types whom you can always go to and cry your heart out!

Chilly

ps : saw the latest promo, where Angad dances and Kripa cheers for him.....he looked cute! Abhijeet looked silly and Anu Malik as usual is such a bore! I wonder what Kripa was doing there???

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Bingo Chilly.we ahve the same mental wavelengths...hehe. True, Angad and the heat factor.He outshone everyone in that promo...I don't blame Kripa for falling in love with a crook like him...she cannot help it.Wink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top