India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

finally diagnosed (Page 3)

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

All the time i've watched jassi, I have to say that she does use her heart more than her brans.

Her heart led her to great depths in the ocean of love before she got shaked up with the truth about armaan.

Okay, that was a matter of love and some people do need support in that department.

I'm not saying the heart or the inner voice is always wrong or something. But her inner voice has been so confused with everything in her life she's gonna have a heart attack if she keeps over-using her poor heart like that and keeps getting hurt LOL

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

But her inner voice is the one with the MPD which one is she going to listen to at one time! Confused No wonder she's so confused and confuses us! Her brain isn't saying much these days but maybe like everyone's been saying her brain prolly isn't getting as much work to do due to the modelling profession she's chosen (although I don't fully comply with the idea). For once I'd like to see a fully functional Jassi in control of her emotions and her thoughts and self-confident! Hopefully T&D don't leave me hanging with the thought! Disapprove Is that Jassi only a figment of my imagination......only time will tell!

Go to top