Posted: 19 years ago
she wants to go to paris ...she wants to stay in mumbai
she loves armaan...she does not....
she wants to become new jessica...she wants to stay old jassi
she wants to be with family.....she wants to move away and fight for them
she does not want gulmohar....she wants to own gulmohar (sabhak sikhaane ke liye)....

you want to know why we are faced with these situations in jjkn..... guess what...i have finally found out what jassi is suffering from....

multiple personality disorder😆

I think jassi uses her brain a little too seldom and if she does, she does it for nothing.

Originally posted by lashforever

she does not want gulmohar....she wants to own gulmohar (sabhak sikhaane ke liye)....

you want to know why we are faced with these situations in jjkn..... guess what...i have finally found out what jassi is suffering from....

good one lashforever👏👏. the whole series of problems keep coming up because jassi is a very confused person with no backbone or the inner strength to stick to her convictions when things start getting harder. she wants it all but her way(not gonna happen easilly). she rarely uses her brains and lives by the motto that heart leads you in right direction.(actually heart desires so many things that it is forever confused, your inner voice / concious/ soul leads you in right direction)

its true.......infact now-a-days there is always jessica arguing with another old jassi....
Originally posted by lashforever

😆
Beeutiful lashforever! That's the most accurate diagnosis so far! MPD!!!! Man it's a good thing that neither of the personalities are asking her to kill anyone or else we'd have a suspense show at hand in addition to all the confusion!!!!😆
HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHE 😆😆
das what I'm saying....you know what I think...I think Tony and Deeya are actually one person...yup...they are one person suffering from a multiple personality disorder and now it is showing through Jassi...errr...Jessica! 

I think she is gonna have to visit Jammy to fix this damage,  wacha think, Jammy???  Will u help a girl out?
Originally posted by pj04

good one lashforever👏👏. the whole series of problems keep coming up because jassi is a very confused person with no backbone or the inner strength to stick to her convictions when things start getting harder. she wants it all but her way(not gonna happen easilly). she rarely uses her brains and lives by the motto that heart leads you in right direction.(actually heart desires so many things that it is forever confused, your inner voice / concious/ soul leads you in right direction)

I wouldn't be so harsh on Jassi. She had achieved a lot in Gulmohur and become a most valuable and trusted employee, only because she didn't back down from a challenge - whether it was hosting a show or rescuing Gulmohur from the could-have-been ravages of the major fire in the godown or getting over the way Purab dumped her or daring her boss to make her CEO. Don't you think that takes some amount of backbone and inner conviction?!

Are you saying that Jassi should be using her brains or her inner voice? From a spiritual point of view, the inner voice is considered a superior guide to obtaining answers about life and giving wisdom as compared to the brain.

Yes, Jassi does use her heart and ends up confused many-a-time. But imho, making a wrong decision with your heart 50% of the time is preferable to thinking coldly and clinically with your brain 100% of the time. Being wrong will at least teach you some karmic lessons. Always being right can only give you an inflated sense of self which is disastrous to personal growth.

And anyway, who said the brain always has the right answer?? If I were driving to work with and late for a very, very important meeting, and I saw a wounded puppy on the road... my brain would tell me to keep going straight ahead but my heart would raise several interesting questions. What kind of person would I be if I just drove on???!
u know Queenbee, when I was little my mother always told me to use my inner voice...I would try to use my outer voice and she would shush me.  I could never figure out why...so nowadays I use my inner voice a lot out due to force of habit...it gets me into a lot of trouble  😛  especially when the inner voice decides to change gears and turn into the outer voice calling out for Armaan...gotta remember that around the hubby!

Secondly, Queenbee would be a very bad person if you didn't pick up the wounded puppy and care for him.   Whenever I think of puppy...I think of Armaan's puppy dog eyes, like in your signature, Queenbee. (jprasad wrinkling her nose)  Now that I think about it, I  would be really upset with you!

Even though all of Jassi's weaknesses came out while she was at Gulmohour, I want to agree with you Queenbee that all of her strengths came out at Gulmohour too.  👏    I also have to agree with Puja, sometimes Jassi comes across confused and she confuses us too, of course thanks to you know who.  Then again, I think that we are all like that at one time or another, but Jassi is just a little less consistent in her behavior, attitudes or whatever u wanna call it. 😊