Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Awesome

Most needed n balanced post

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u rock yar,wayyy to go👏 👏
such kadva hai per at the end of the day sach hai..
mosttt needed post ever..lolz!
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Showstruck  Thank you and for the suggestion and I was thinking to make it go forward why don't we depute someone from IF to who we can send our suggestions to and stuff and they can merge it all into one and send it on behalf of IF That way duplicate and obnoxious suggestion can also be filtered

@arhi-4ever/ anjani Pagli /sbk2  Thank you Thank You😛

@Geetmaanluv I think that is what the gist of this is all about -it is all in the hands of the CV's and director and their vision and we can only wait and see how things unravel without going overboard in our reactions here

@aa123.80 Lol and thank god they are into each other else there will be 4 people miserable in that relationship!😊 I think one reason they may have depicted her as being terribly childish was to highlight her coming of age pun intended as in yesterday's episode. He literally had to take notice that she was a warm blooded woman that other men felt attracted to. Till now he felt safe thinking no one but him had a yen for her and almost willed her into a state of asexuality with regard to other men. Again they should have taken a more clear and tighter approach to bringing that fact home but this is soap and it is the year end so everybody needs a break

@angel Thank you and precisely my point One reason this forum seems to go berserk is because the CV's have taken a very shoddy path to revealing the emotions of the actors and relieving the emotions of the viewers.

@Farah and @ Barunroxx7  

Thank you and I guess many have forgotten the reason why we have this forum- it is for discussion relieving and venting but not getting attackingly personal with the actors or their roles. End of the day it is just a soap period!

@ainimonaya  Thank you girl for your really lovely hinglish words and compliment

@rechup and true-blue Thank you and to be truthful I was not expecting any kind of response much less these really nice and warm ones from all of you. 😛