Page   of 2

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Originally posted by moksha89

aaah, thank you thank you!  
honestly, i thought it was him but the guy looked younger in that shot than at the office - maybe like inder.. unka jawani yaad aagaye Confused plus, his regular suit get ups were missing LOL
aacha, so now i'm guessing this is why indira was not troubled at work today 

Bold No i do not think that is the reason because his boss did not saw Indira there LOL n Indira Boss Chadha knows Indira is the only one who can run monalisa travel agency so he believes in her credibitlity rather than something else.. He was unhappy about munna but at the end Indira had been true employee to Chadha ...

Thank god they did not use that reason yesterday because i would not want rishi to come n save her anywhere  because rishi funda of life is very different compare to IndiraOuch

totally agree with you especially @ bold - so well put.  i mean, we have seen her boss in such a good light, knowing indira's value to his company and understanding her nature, so that has to win out somewhere.. i'm glad it did here.  I guess I felt like since he knew Rishi is connected to Indira, that if he did trouble her and she spoke to Rishi about it, than Rishi would have disclosed what he saw.. but in the end, it was all probably to add humor, but of the established relationships I do not see why Munna is the only guy who is faithful to his Missus (thus far) LOL 

As for Rishi, he may not have the same thought process as Indira, but I'm sure with enough time he will come to think full thoughts & try to always do things without the use of tricks... As it is, Indira has an undeniable charm Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question regarding Hotel Guest (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top