JTHJ press conference
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
cottoncandy1 thumbnail

cottoncandy1 thumbnail

Happy Birthday my JAAN!!

November 2nd 1965, an angel was born, a star, a star that changed the entire world with love and made everyone believe that haan, farishtey hote hain...this star is none other than Shah Rukh Khan, King of all hearts..
with your charming smile, gorgeous eyes and witty sense of humour, you have won the hearts of millions and put a smile on my face everytime i see you. And on your special day, I just wanna wish you the most happiest day ever and Insha Allah have many more to come...
Masha Allah you are 47 now, and although age is just a number, i feel you are just getting cuter, handsomer and charminger the older you get and my wishes and prayers will always be with you straight from the HART..and i wish you all the success for Jab Tak Hai Jaan and am sure it will be an evergreen film Insha Allah..
SRK ALPHABET → [A] Acting “Acting to me is spiritual; It’s like a oneness with God. So when I act well, it’s a good prayer day. Perhaps spending more time with my kids will bring the innocence back in my acting. It also helps to work and interact with people of the younger generation.” - Filmfare July 2006 
Happy Birthday Shah Rukh ❤️
Edited by SRKTima - 11 years ago
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday to king of my heart
love of my life
the one and only shahrukh khan
love u shahrukh
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
hayee ❤️