Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

20th October 2004 (Page 6)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by Minnie

Clap Bang on,Ides. Mani,armaan rose above his dislikes of looks and supported Jassi when she wasn't even given a chance by anyone & yet Mallika has been mean to Jassi all the way through.

arree....yeh Mallika ki baat mey Armaan kahaan se agyaWink...btw...I thought that Armaan rose above his dislikes of looks and supported Jassi to please his dadConfused

No,he did not.You can watch those episodes if you like.In fact Mallika wanted Pari for Armaan's secretary so that she could spy on him & Puru almost agreed to it. Mallika was arguing that a chairman's secretary should be beautiful and not ugly.Armaan remained adamant.

Jassi did not paste her photograph on her resume because she always got rejected due to her looks.When Armaan read her file he wanted to meet her.Manchanda told him (making a horrifying face) that the girl is too ugly.But Armaan overrode him & called her for an interview in which he was highly impresed.In fact Armaan pressurised Puru to take both the girls' interview and then decide if Armaan was wrong in chosing Jassi over Pari.( The interview scene was hilarious)That's when puru conceeded that jobs are given according to merit.Ultimately,to keep Mallika happy,Puru suggesred that Armaan should appoint both Pari & Jassi. 

There were numerous incidents after that in which he supported Jassi,inspite of being constantly taunted for hiring her.And at that time,he just did that because he saw her capabilities & stuck to his decision.And did not do that to impress anyone,but only because he thought it right.

By the way most of the things others have said practically state why Mallika is at least not a better character than Jassi,hence the indian sensibility remains intact.  

So you see,Armaan was not really bad.But he became evil overnight.(No one complained!!!!!!).So now if he is turning back to being good all over again,why such a hue and cryAngryAngry

Mani wrote:(Some Armaan fan has stated that since Armaan has been brought up in an environment where he has only seen good looking people, so it's understandable if he doesn't like jassi by look.....)

Just to be on record,Armaan yahaan se aaya......

Edited by Minnie - 22 October 2004 at 12:48am

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Minnie wrote:

Moreover,what kind of girl has a girl like Pari as her best friend??????? Angry

Mani wrote:Well I am not surprised for pari being her best friend..... as I knew she is in love with a person like Armaan.... Wink

Oooooooooooo this is too good to pass up...

Assumption ( by some Purab fans): Any girl who loves a person like Armaan is very bad

Mallika loves Armaan

Jassi loves Armaan

Mallika loves Armaan = very bad

Jassi loves Armaan= very bad

Hence Mallika = Jasssi = very bad

Now Purab loves  Jassi = very bad

Now what kind of man is Purab to love someone like.........Wink 

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 6:07am | IP Logged

LOL too good Minnie...

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Minnie u r right that Armaan gave Jassi support when no one else had.....I concede because I really have not watched those episodes....

However not even u can deny that this support had strings attached to it.....Jaasi was given support but at the same time she was expected to bow down to whatever armaan-sir said.....in hiring her, armaan got himself not only a well qualified employee but also a willing slave......she was used for the Kohinoor deal.....Armaan tried to distance her friends from her by creating misunderstandings.....also her position was not in accordance with her qualifications....

Maybe Armaan was not bad, just human enough to have availed the oppertunity that Jassi provided him.....but the other side of being human is to differenciate between right and wrong and act accordingly......
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Minnie u r right that Armaan gave Jassi support when no one else had.....I concede because I really have not watched those episodes....

However not even u can deny that this support had strings attached to it.....Jaasi was given support but at the same time she was expected to bow down to whatever armaan-sir said.....in hiring her, armaan got himself not only a well qualified employee but also a willing slave......she was used for the Kohinoor deal.....Armaan tried to distance her friends from her by creating misunderstandings.....also her position was not in accordance with her qualifications....

Maybe Armaan was not bad, just human enough to have availed the oppertunity that Jassi provided him.....but the other side of being human is to differenciate between right and wrong and act accordingly......

Yes,I agree.What I had meant to say that it isn't as if he was totally bad.In fact he as quite fair.In fact Jassi took a long time to prove he was right in his choice.In fact,sometimes,Jassi almost seemed as stupid as Pari,as well as a total misfit.Anyway,Armaan did hire her for her brains and given his circumstances( read Aryan) he would have to be a fool not to take advantage of it.There are a few incidence when Pari almost succeeds in ousting the gang ( with the help of Mallika)when Armaan intervines & saves the day because Jassi requests him to.And that's why I'm saying he has not changed from evil to saint.He is just changing back to his former self and realising few other good things on the way too.

It's always good to see people like Armaan realising that they were wrong and come down from their high horses.I don't know whether that's possible in real life just as I'm not sure characters like Purab exist who are just white with not even a shade of grey.But it is comforting to know it might just be possible...........

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Armaan's former self was that of a User and Manipulator.....such a person can never be fair....and I dont see him coming down his high horse yetConfused....he is in the wrong but he still acts the offended.....a changed man would, if nothing else, atleast not use Jassi's guilt as means of controlling her again.....
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Armaan's former self was that of a User and Manipulator....

Correction - That was his latter self from which he is changing back to normal self prior to the same. 

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 October 2004 at 9:42am | IP Logged
ok let me put it another way....armaan treats people as MEANS to an end....rather than an end in themselves.....

Go to top