Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

20th October 2004 (Page 5)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by Minnie

Clap Bang on,Ides. Mani,armaan rose above his dislikes of looks and supported Jassi when she wasn't even given a chance by anyone & yet Mallika has been mean to Jassi all the way through.

arree....yeh Mallika ki baat mey Armaan kahaan se agyaWink...btw...I thought that Armaan rose above his dislikes of looks and supported Jassi to please his dadConfused

And to save his company GM nad Kohinoor.. And I still think he just doing that..

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

I don't think Mallika is portrayed as bad here...... She has a hatred against Jassi.... But it is I guess (?) natural, if looked at Mallika's background....

(Some Armaan fan has stated that since Armaan has been brought up in an environment where he has only seen good looking people, so it's understandable if he doesn't like jassi by look.....)

Also for other staff, it's not bad to ask them to work if they are chatting in the hallways..... And if it happens again and again, any boss will get irritated... So her behaviour towards the gang is also understandable.....

Armaan.... she loves Armaan very much and has never betrayed him in any way....

His parents and her brother... She has always given them due respect....

So why Mallika is thoght as a bad person?... And why is it OK for Jassi to take away Mallika's love from Mallika?

mallika is not bad.. she is just insecure when it comes to Armaan's love. can't blame her she knows Armaan is a flirt so she wants to put a leash on him in her own ways which in turn drives Armaan more and more away from her.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:28am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lovely

mallika is not bad.. she is just insecure when it comes to Armaan's love. can't blame her she knows Armaan is a flirt so she wants to put a leash on him in her own ways which in turn drives Armaan more and more away from her.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%%%

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

Originally posted by manimau

I don't think Mallika is portrayed as bad here...... She has a hatred against Jassi.... But it is I guess (?) natural, if looked at Mallika's background....

(Some Armaan fan has stated that since Armaan has been brought up in an environment where he has only seen good looking people, so it's understandable if he doesn't like jassi by look.....)

Also for other staff, it's not bad to ask them to work if they are chatting in the hallways..... And if it happens again and again, any boss will get irritated... So her behaviour towards the gang is also understandable.....

Armaan.... she loves Armaan very much and has never betrayed him in any way....

His parents and her brother... She has always given them due respect....

So why Mallika is thoght as a bad person?... And why is it OK for Jassi to take away Mallika's love from Mallika?

Well, manimau, mallika IS a "bad" person when compared to Marcella. mallika sometimes act like a complete bimbo and does anything that would harm jassi even if it means harming gulmohur...

For Marcella, there was nothing more important than Ecomoda (Gulmohur). you are right though, her behaviour with jassi is justified

RadhaBig smile

agree with you abt Mallika behaving like a bimbo. She gets easily swayed by anyone. Even from a girl like Pari...

Marcella also disliked Betty but for her dislike for Betty did not have any importance when it came to Ecomodo. Ecomodo was always her 1st priority ,even her love for Armando. That's the reason everyone sympathised with her in the end.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:35am | IP Logged
right on Lovely
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Phew! That was long discussion you had folks! And all valid too.

I on my side think whatever background you may come from respect for one you should always have and to belittle some1 just because the person may not be a hi-fi as you or pretty!!!!!!! That is how Malaika behaves just because Jassi does not have the looks or comes from a hi-fi family.. Perhaps the looks would have impressed her at the same time made her jealous as well and pretty insecure if Jassi was to be presented as she was in real life...

-Rifhat

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rifhat

Phew! That was long discussion you had folks! And all valid too.

I on my side think whatever background you may come from respect for one you should always have and to belittle some1 just because the person may not be a hi-fi as you or pretty!!!!!!! That is how Malaika behaves just because Jassi does not have the looks or comes from a hi-fi family.. Perhaps the looks would have impressed her at the same time made her jealous as well and pretty insecure if Jassi was to be presented as she was in real life...

-Rifhat

I don't think Mallika dislikes Jassi becoz she is not pretty. She knows Jassi cannot compete with her in the looks and riches dept.. She is not worried abt it. The thing is she is jealous of Jassi becoz jassi is more smarter than her. And armaan seems to respect her judgement and support her decisions and infact consults jassi for everything. That's what she is insecure abt and that's the reason she hates jassi. becoz of jassi she gets ignored and Mallika does not like that.. She wants everyone to appreciate her for everything. that's the way she is.

Also moreover she does not love Armaan either. She just wants to marry him so that she can show him off as a trophy. If she would have really loved Armaan she would have agreed to marry him the day he said they will get married in court. She did not want that becoz she likes to show off. That's not real love. And Armaan knows that very well and used that to emotionally blackmail her.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

I don't think Mallika dislikes Jassi becoz she is not pretty. She knows Jassi cannot compete with her in the looks and riches dept.. She is not worried abt it. The thing is she is jealous of Jassi becoz jassi is more smarter than her. And armaan seems to respect her judgement and support her decisions and infact consults jassi for everything. 

right on lovely.....but I think the crux of the matter is that Mallika prizes her looks...... and to know the importance Jassi has for Armaan makes her feel insecure abt her looks too....were it anyone prettier, Mallika would have instantly explored the two-timing angle.....

I guess Armaan's support for Jassi seems to say to her that mallika's looks are so ordinary that even a geek like Jassi can outshine her....hence her calling Jassi names like "chashmish chuhiya" etc...

Go to top